Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Inaccurate Birthed New Hatchlings Update
This is a rather small issue but thought I'd bring it up anyway, since I don't see it anywhere at the moment. My apologies if this has already been addressed before.

I noticed that the two times I bred a spiral and a skydancer together - both times yielding 2 spirals and 1 skydancer - the notification on my profile page under "recent activity" didn't include the skydancer in its summary. It only said that I had gotten 2 spirals. The first time this happened was (I believe) on November 3rd, and it just happened again about 4 days ago.

Both of the clutches had the same mother (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=32727&tab=dragon&did=858818) but different fathers.

Like I said, it's a minor issue, but I thought you guys would like to know anyway. :)
This is a rather small issue but thought I'd bring it up anyway, since I don't see it anywhere at the moment. My apologies if this has already been addressed before.

I noticed that the two times I bred a spiral and a skydancer together - both times yielding 2 spirals and 1 skydancer - the notification on my profile page under "recent activity" didn't include the skydancer in its summary. It only said that I had gotten 2 spirals. The first time this happened was (I believe) on November 3rd, and it just happened again about 4 days ago.

Both of the clutches had the same mother (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=32727&tab=dragon&did=858818) but different fathers.

Like I said, it's a minor issue, but I thought you guys would like to know anyway. :)
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I noticed the same thing in a couple of lairs, including mine. I have a "birthed new hatchlings!" message for 12/09, but under it is blank. I don't even remember hatching anything on that day. O.o' Also, someone who bred one of my dragons for me doesn't have the correct clutch either. It mentions the female Imperial, but none of the three Skydancers. I needed it to confirm that my "male" Skydancer used to be a female. But so much for that...
I noticed the same thing in a couple of lairs, including mine. I have a "birthed new hatchlings!" message for 12/09, but under it is blank. I don't even remember hatching anything on that day. O.o' Also, someone who bred one of my dragons for me doesn't have the correct clutch either. It mentions the female Imperial, but none of the three Skydancers. I needed it to confirm that my "male" Skydancer used to be a female. But so much for that...
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png