Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Early Coliseum death?
I'm reporting a bug which has been an issue for the last couple of days. I would train my dragons at the Mire, and I had 2 dragons left standing.

One was at 3/4 health and the other had low health. The one at low health was struck down, but I got an immediate "go back to main menu or continue on fighting" screen.

There was still one dragon left standing with almost full health! I'm... not even sure what to say about this... all i know is, my third dragon could have easily held its own against a silly Shellion.
I'm reporting a bug which has been an issue for the last couple of days. I would train my dragons at the Mire, and I had 2 dragons left standing.

One was at 3/4 health and the other had low health. The one at low health was struck down, but I got an immediate "go back to main menu or continue on fighting" screen.

There was still one dragon left standing with almost full health! I'm... not even sure what to say about this... all i know is, my third dragon could have easily held its own against a silly Shellion.
@AegisRegenaera
Were Psywurms involved in any way? In case you don't know, there's a bug where the damage done by their major attack doesn't show up on the damage bar until the next battle, and a dragon that looks alive can actually be dead.
@AegisRegenaera
Were Psywurms involved in any way? In case you don't know, there's a bug where the damage done by their major attack doesn't show up on the damage bar until the next battle, and a dragon that looks alive can actually be dead.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Oh man, I had that happen to me just now actually. But the battle that I was referring to in my opening post was only against two blue shellions and one brown shellion. D:
@Vendrus

Oh man, I had that happen to me just now actually. But the battle that I was referring to in my opening post was only against two blue shellions and one brown shellion. D:
@AegisRegenaera
In which case, that is weird and also sucks Oo
@AegisRegenaera
In which case, that is weird and also sucks Oo
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
The bug has to do with that one arcane attack, Enfeeble (or something like that)
The bug has to do with that one arcane attack, Enfeeble (or something like that)
jCVhFoZ.gif
the same thing happened to me just now :/
very annoying
the same thing happened to me just now :/
very annoying
cMaF4B8.png
Enfeeble's damage apparently doesn't show up in Chrome. It works correctly in Firefox.
Enfeeble's damage apparently doesn't show up in Chrome. It works correctly in Firefox.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
This is getting really frustrating.

This time, My entire team is full health, but for some reason in the middle of the battle with the psywurms, the screen would go white briefly and then switch back to the main menu. I'd check my lair and my team would be -5 in energy as if they'd died.

:/ meehh...
This is getting really frustrating.

This time, My entire team is full health, but for some reason in the middle of the battle with the psywurms, the screen would go white briefly and then switch back to the main menu. I'd check my lair and my team would be -5 in energy as if they'd died.

:/ meehh...
Something similar just happened to me. I was down to two dragons, and for some reason, just as I was about to select her target the active dragon died. The game was then stuck thinking I had a dragon who hadn't selected a target while not letting me select a target at all because my dragon was dead. Soooooooo....???????
Something similar just happened to me. I was down to two dragons, and for some reason, just as I was about to select her target the active dragon died. The game was then stuck thinking I had a dragon who hadn't selected a target while not letting me select a target at all because my dragon was dead. Soooooooo....???????
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png