Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gene Scroll Disappeared?
My roommate was kind enough to give me a gembond scroll but when I went into my hoard to use it, I noticed I only had the one I had bought previously and not the one she had given me. The drop down menu beside the item only shows me having one, rather than two. So, I figured I'd use one to see if that fixed the problem and it did not. So I am one scroll short.
My roommate was kind enough to give me a gembond scroll but when I went into my hoard to use it, I noticed I only had the one I had bought previously and not the one she had given me. The drop down menu beside the item only shows me having one, rather than two. So, I figured I'd use one to see if that fixed the problem and it did not. So I am one scroll short.
u9gvdG9.png hzpqxrL.png
This happened to me with two breed scrolls.
This happened to me with two breed scrolls.
Hello @Xyliaa, @fiendly, if you would like to seek a Customer Service resolution, please use the Contact Us form, include the email you use for Flight Rising and the details about your missing items.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response due to the high volume of requests their customer service employee has to go through. Thank you!
Hello @Xyliaa, @fiendly, if you would like to seek a Customer Service resolution, please use the Contact Us form, include the email you use for Flight Rising and the details about your missing items.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response due to the high volume of requests their customer service employee has to go through. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.