Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [resolved]
I exalted two level 6 dragons tonight. The first time I got no reaction at all from the site for clicking on the exalt button (the second one, the 'confirm or cancel' screen), but when I reloaded, I was down a dragon and up a reasonable amount of treasure.

The second time I did not get any dialogue boxes asking me to confirm or mentioning the treasure bonus, and I did NOT receive any treasure for the dragon at all (which is no longer in my lair).

I would not recommend exalting dragons right now.

Yes, it does appear I exalted one of my progenitors. Ooops. My apologies.
I exalted two level 6 dragons tonight. The first time I got no reaction at all from the site for clicking on the exalt button (the second one, the 'confirm or cancel' screen), but when I reloaded, I was down a dragon and up a reasonable amount of treasure.

The second time I did not get any dialogue boxes asking me to confirm or mentioning the treasure bonus, and I did NOT receive any treasure for the dragon at all (which is no longer in my lair).

I would not recommend exalting dragons right now.

Yes, it does appear I exalted one of my progenitors. Ooops. My apologies.
Hello @CharlotteAgnes, I edited your title to be within the Guide and to remove the all-caps part. Bugs operates a little differently than the other forums. :)

The confirmation button being sticky does happen from time to time.

The second time, did you do any refreshing? Refreshing in the middle of an interaction with the site can break whatever it is you were trying to do.

edit: I just Exalted a dragon and it worked fine the whole way through. What browser are you using? Are you running any add-ons? Have you cleared your cache? (CTRL-F5 for Windows to force it)
Hello @CharlotteAgnes, I edited your title to be within the Guide and to remove the all-caps part. Bugs operates a little differently than the other forums. :)

The confirmation button being sticky does happen from time to time.

The second time, did you do any refreshing? Refreshing in the middle of an interaction with the site can break whatever it is you were trying to do.

edit: I just Exalted a dragon and it worked fine the whole way through. What browser are you using? Are you running any add-ons? Have you cleared your cache? (CTRL-F5 for Windows to force it)
coffee. need coffee.
Hi, CharlotteAgnes is my mother, and she's gone to bed. We run Mac in our house, she was using Safari (not sure what version). No addons, no reload during the exalt process -- it was instantaneous, no lag at all. Clearing cache did nothing.

Sorry about the subject goof, I'll let her know!
Hi, CharlotteAgnes is my mother, and she's gone to bed. We run Mac in our house, she was using Safari (not sure what version). No addons, no reload during the exalt process -- it was instantaneous, no lag at all. Clearing cache did nothing.

Sorry about the subject goof, I'll let her know!
@badgeress

The second time, did she exalt her progenitor? Progs don't give exalt payouts of any kind to prevent abuse.

Back to the issue of no popup confirmations - I recently was exalting a batch of hatchlings and for two of them, I clicked the 'Exalt' button ONCE, and the next thing I know is 'This dragon is ineligible for exalting' or something along those lines. I did not have them open in another tab, and did not refresh or double click.
@badgeress

The second time, did she exalt her progenitor? Progs don't give exalt payouts of any kind to prevent abuse.

Back to the issue of no popup confirmations - I recently was exalting a batch of hatchlings and for two of them, I clicked the 'Exalt' button ONCE, and the next thing I know is 'This dragon is ineligible for exalting' or something along those lines. I did not have them open in another tab, and did not refresh or double click.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest ...I have no idea. You know, I think it MIGHT just have been one of her progenitors! I had completely forgotten that bit.

And yes, the first dragon she exalted, it did exactly what you described.

@twitchy I think it's a nonissue! I'll have to double check with her, but I believe it just might have been a progen that got exalted with no payout -- which of course isn't a bug at all.
@SeaCrest ...I have no idea. You know, I think it MIGHT just have been one of her progenitors! I had completely forgotten that bit.

And yes, the first dragon she exalted, it did exactly what you described.

@twitchy I think it's a nonissue! I'll have to double check with her, but I believe it just might have been a progen that got exalted with no payout -- which of course isn't a bug at all.