Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads Error
Both myself and my girlfriend have tried the crossroads, and it simply reports back an error rather than accepting the trade. Don't know if this is a known issue, or not, but I decided to report the matter anyways. A bit of a pain, to say the least, since we've got a couple trades in waiting...
Both myself and my girlfriend have tried the crossroads, and it simply reports back an error rather than accepting the trade. Don't know if this is a known issue, or not, but I decided to report the matter anyways. A bit of a pain, to say the least, since we've got a couple trades in waiting...
@Lightdash

Your lair is full. There's an issue in the coding that prevents CRs from going through even if it's a dragon-for-dragon trade if you have a full lair. So you either have to expand or otherwise open up a space for the trade to work.

If your girlfriend's lair is full, she has to do the same.

I'm not entirely sure where the thread went, but there was a pretty hefty one floating around somewhere regarding the issue.
@Lightdash

Your lair is full. There's an issue in the coding that prevents CRs from going through even if it's a dragon-for-dragon trade if you have a full lair. So you either have to expand or otherwise open up a space for the trade to work.

If your girlfriend's lair is full, she has to do the same.

I'm not entirely sure where the thread went, but there was a pretty hefty one floating around somewhere regarding the issue.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png