Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | The downtime ate my tiger gene
I purchased a tiger gene from the AH a minute or two before the site imploded a couple of days ago. I opened the message and clicked the message to remove the gene. Then the site lost connection with the server and that page never finished loading. I have the email message stating that I bought the gene but it's not in the message and it's not in my hoard. I think it got eaten when the site went down. Can I please have my tiger gene back?

MourningLily - Acct # 28706
I purchased a tiger gene from the AH a minute or two before the site imploded a couple of days ago. I opened the message and clicked the message to remove the gene. Then the site lost connection with the server and that page never finished loading. I have the email message stating that I bought the gene but it's not in the message and it's not in my hoard. I think it got eaten when the site went down. Can I please have my tiger gene back?

MourningLily - Acct # 28706
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Hello @MourningLily, if you would like to seek a Customer Service resolution please use the Contact Us form and include the email you used to register with Flight Rising and the details of the circumstance that led to your missing gene. Thank you!
Hello @MourningLily, if you would like to seek a Customer Service resolution please use the Contact Us form and include the email you used to register with Flight Rising and the details of the circumstance that led to your missing gene. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
Thanks @twitchy. I will do that.
Thanks @twitchy. I will do that.
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png