Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auctionhouse items returned twice
When I logged on after the downtime, most of my auctions had expired, as expected. However, when I checked my hoard, I noticed that instead of having a total of 2 Starflight chests, and one Cerebral chest, I had 3 Starflight and 2 Cerebral, with two facings of the Cerebral chest, which I find kind of odd.

I checked my inbox, and I have two item return messages for each of them as well.
When I logged on after the downtime, most of my auctions had expired, as expected. However, when I checked my hoard, I noticed that instead of having a total of 2 Starflight chests, and one Cerebral chest, I had 3 Starflight and 2 Cerebral, with two facings of the Cerebral chest, which I find kind of odd.

I checked my inbox, and I have two item return messages for each of them as well.
Q8pjrgi.png
Hello @Xeniera, please send your extra items to @Arcanist. Your items expired during the fix and there was a hiccup. :)

Thank you!
Hello @Xeniera, please send your extra items to @Arcanist. Your items expired during the fix and there was a hiccup. :)

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.