Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Feed Button Not Showing Up
Just noticed my feed button has disappeared off my lair management page. I cleared my cache and signed in and out of FR, and that didn't fix it.

Edit: Whoops, that wasn't what I meant to do with the image, apologies.
7zHDCWj.png
Just noticed my feed button has disappeared off my lair management page. I cleared my cache and signed in and out of FR, and that didn't fix it.

Edit: Whoops, that wasn't what I meant to do with the image, apologies.
7zHDCWj.png
Hello @Pandemos, please clear your cache and try again, CTRL-F5 if you're on Windows to force it.

If that doesn't work, please see if the problem persists in a different browser. Thank you!
Hello @Pandemos, please clear your cache and try again, CTRL-F5 if you're on Windows to force it.

If that doesn't work, please see if the problem persists in a different browser. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
Cleared it again in Firefox, but it didn't come back. Tested it in Chrome, and I do have the button in that browser.
Cleared it again in Firefox, but it didn't come back. Tested it in Chrome, and I do have the button in that browser.
As an update, it looks to have been replaced with a tiny RSS icon which works the same as the actual Feed button.
As an update, it looks to have been replaced with a tiny RSS icon which works the same as the actual Feed button.