Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli Elemental damage: glitch or change?
Today I noticed my Shadow dragon's spell attacks are only doing roughly 600 damage against Ice opponents rather than 800-ish as I'm accustomed to.

What's going on here? Is this a rebalancing or a bug? And if it is a rebalancing, is it all elemental damage buffs that have been reduced or is it just some?
Today I noticed my Shadow dragon's spell attacks are only doing roughly 600 damage against Ice opponents rather than 800-ish as I'm accustomed to.

What's going on here? Is this a rebalancing or a bug? And if it is a rebalancing, is it all elemental damage buffs that have been reduced or is it just some?
...I just noticed that this only seems to be the case while my caster is under the effect of Contuse, and that the description of Contuse is different than I remember it.

So I'm guessing this *is* a rebalancing, but specifically just that Contuse now affects magic attacks as well as physical ones.
...I just noticed that this only seems to be the case while my caster is under the effect of Contuse, and that the description of Contuse is different than I remember it.

So I'm guessing this *is* a rebalancing, but specifically just that Contuse now affects magic attacks as well as physical ones.
@Amberite

Contuse reduces every damage dealt with 25%.
800 - 25% = 600 (since 25% = ¼ | ¼ of 800 is 200 | 200 - 800 = 600.) so it is the effect of Contuse.
@Amberite

Contuse reduces every damage dealt with 25%.
800 - 25% = 600 (since 25% = ¼ | ¼ of 800 is 200 | 200 - 800 = 600.) so it is the effect of Contuse.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@DragonDinosaur44 Yes, that's my observation. It used to be physical damage only, and it used to say so in the description as well.
@DragonDinosaur44 Yes, that's my observation. It used to be physical damage only, and it used to say so in the description as well.
@Amberite But now that the question is answered, could you remove this post to keep the bugs forums clean? It would be a good help for the mods because they won't have to sift through solved reports :) Much luck in coli, it tends to lag!
@Amberite But now that the question is answered, could you remove this post to keep the bugs forums clean? It would be a good help for the mods because they won't have to sift through solved reports :) Much luck in coli, it tends to lag!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@DragonDinosaur44, thank you for the enthusiasm but I think I can handle this. ;) ♥

@Amberite, I'll be locking the thread now as everything is resolved. Thank you!
@DragonDinosaur44, thank you for the enthusiasm but I think I can handle this. ;) ♥

@Amberite, I'll be locking the thread now as everything is resolved. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.