Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★Hatchery★ Under Construction
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
sprightly_by_aerionai-dbkvwr4.png
@Claudea I really like that Blue / Sky / Azure, Iridescent/Shimmer, Male, and I have a female who would go lovely with him, but i'm a bit tight on treasure, could I haggle his price down to 15kt?
@Claudea I really like that Blue / Sky / Azure, Iridescent/Shimmer, Male, and I have a female who would go lovely with him, but i'm a bit tight on treasure, could I haggle his price down to 15kt?
‹•. •›
@RainbowCoffee Absolutely ^u^ Especially since he has a lovely lady waiting for him I'll send a CR shortly for 15K then.
@RainbowCoffee Absolutely ^u^ Especially since he has a lovely lady waiting for him I'll send a CR shortly for 15K then.
Ex5pnCI.png
@Claudea Ee!~ Thanks! I didn't think id find her a mate so quick, but the range he gives with her is too lovely.
@Claudea Ee!~ Thanks! I didn't think id find her a mate so quick, but the range he gives with her is too lovely.
‹•. •›
@RainbowCoffee My pleasure :D He was one of those that I really did like color wise, but that isn't the standard I deal with, so to a new home he goes :3
@RainbowCoffee My pleasure :D He was one of those that I really did like color wise, but that isn't the standard I deal with, so to a new home he goes :3
Ex5pnCI.png
@Serasona @Sheena87 @clockworkMoose @DrakkanWolf @Jaeger @Animepegasus @Reithya @PtolemyII

Another update on Aranka and Zlatan: The pair nested today, and gave us two eggs this time :)

As Serasona and Reithya have already paid for their babins, they will get the pick of the nest this round (Serasona first and Reithya second).

If anyone else would like to stay on the pairs ping list for next month, let me know. If not, I can take you off their ping list.
@Serasona @Sheena87 @clockworkMoose @DrakkanWolf @Jaeger @Animepegasus @Reithya @PtolemyII

Another update on Aranka and Zlatan: The pair nested today, and gave us two eggs this time :)

As Serasona and Reithya have already paid for their babins, they will get the pick of the nest this round (Serasona first and Reithya second).

If anyone else would like to stay on the pairs ping list for next month, let me know. If not, I can take you off their ping list.
Ex5pnCI.png
@Claudea
I'd love to stay on the ping list :-)
@Claudea
I'd love to stay on the ping list :-)
imagejpg1_zpsad8cc3ef.jpg
@Sheena87 Sure thing ^u^ If only the WC cooldown wasn't so long, /sigh.
@Sheena87 Sure thing ^u^ If only the WC cooldown wasn't so long, /sigh.
Ex5pnCI.png
^
^
Ex5pnCI.png
@Claudea

Would you take 17k for the Mulberry/Banana/Charcoal?
@Claudea

Would you take 17k for the Mulberry/Banana/Charcoal?
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8