Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] tumbling dargens pile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Frannyan
Make it 30k and she's all yours (and I'll have a delicious slice of lair space again).
@Frannyan
Make it 30k and she's all yours (and I'll have a delicious slice of lair space again).
tumblr_mq3wxfm9qC1ryxr8mo1_500.png
Deal. :) Would you be so kind as to set up the trade?
Deal. :) Would you be so kind as to set up the trade?
Sure thing. c:

~casuallysneaksinabump~
Sure thing. c:

~casuallysneaksinabump~
-RUSHES AUCTION HOUSE FOR IRI/SHIM WHITE/SLATE/OBS.-

omg. He is perfect. (I hope you aren't too offended that I plan to breed change him? I know some people get their tummies in a twist about that but he is going to make the most fantastic Wildclaw.)
-RUSHES AUCTION HOUSE FOR IRI/SHIM WHITE/SLATE/OBS.-

omg. He is perfect. (I hope you aren't too offended that I plan to breed change him? I know some people get their tummies in a twist about that but he is going to make the most fantastic Wildclaw.)
@WhoDoVoodoo
Nah, as long as people have the funds to do so, they can do whatever with things I've bred and I'll at most silently disagree with their taste. Wildclaw shimmer wings are all the excellent, though, so I'll probably agree with yours. Enjoy! :D
@WhoDoVoodoo
Nah, as long as people have the funds to do so, they can do whatever with things I've bred and I'll at most silently disagree with their taste. Wildclaw shimmer wings are all the excellent, though, so I'll probably agree with yours. Enjoy! :D
@Incoherrant just letting you know I'm still interested in the little girl, just wasn't able to get on much yesterday and I need to make up for some funds I spent beforehand.
@Incoherrant just letting you know I'm still interested in the little girl, just wasn't able to get on much yesterday and I need to make up for some funds I spent beforehand.
@AquaHibiscus
Thanks for the update. c: She's still chilling out at the back of my lair~ Err, chilling might be the wrong word, fire hatchling and all. But yeah, still held for you.
@AquaHibiscus
Thanks for the update. c: She's still chilling out at the back of my lair~ Err, chilling might be the wrong word, fire hatchling and all. But yeah, still held for you.
@Incoherrant what would you say to maybe going down to 75k for her? Or is that too much?
@Incoherrant what would you say to maybe going down to 75k for her? Or is that too much?
@AquaHibiscus
80k for roundness' sake? (or 79,999 if you wanna indulge my 9s)
@AquaHibiscus
80k for roundness' sake? (or 79,999 if you wanna indulge my 9s)
@Incoherrant 80k or 79,999, whichever you prefer, I'm ready for you XD
@Incoherrant 80k or 79,999, whichever you prefer, I'm ready for you XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23