Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Light of Divinity Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
Your Hatchery IS Beautiful!!!
Your Hatchery IS Beautiful!!!
I'm Mind Over Matter(#127) on Felisfire!!!!!!
@BrainWaves

Oh thank you, dear! I did not see your post from yesterday :]
@BrainWaves

Oh thank you, dear! I did not see your post from yesterday :]
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
Sorry I would've pinged the compliment to you, but I don't know how.
I'm can't decide if I should purchase one of the WC babies.
Sorry I would've pinged the compliment to you, but I don't know how.
I'm can't decide if I should purchase one of the WC babies.
@BrainWaves

You ping by typing @ and then the username without spaces, exactly as I've pinged you. Like this, @Divinity. It's as simple as that!

If you're interested in a baby, just let me know! We can do a reservation or you can wait until they have hatched and I'll ping you once they're listed for sale. Would you like me to put you on a ping list for Wildclaws in general? You'll be notified with any Wildclaw related update, or updates on specific pairs.
@BrainWaves

You ping by typing @ and then the username without spaces, exactly as I've pinged you. Like this, @Divinity. It's as simple as that!

If you're interested in a baby, just let me know! We can do a reservation or you can wait until they have hatched and I'll ping you once they're listed for sale. Would you like me to put you on a ping list for Wildclaws in general? You'll be notified with any Wildclaw related update, or updates on specific pairs.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity ^ I did it!!!! [b]THANKS[/b] As far as WCs go if its a male from.... Aden x Pru or Impetus x Inertia I'm game Also feel free to add me to the ping list of the following.... Rei x Sha Dyegris x Annessa Third if you have a stud you think would go excellent with.... [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2408475] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24085/2408475_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] Let me know :) Finally, is it okay for me to ask you questions on things I don't know?
@Divinity
^ I did it!!!! THANKS

As far as WCs go if its a male from....
Aden x Pru or Impetus x Inertia
I'm game

Also feel free to add me to the ping list of the following....
Rei x Sha
Dyegris x Annessa

Third if you have a stud you think would go excellent with....
[img][/img]
2408475_350.png

Let me know :)

Finally, is it okay for me to ask you questions on things I don't know?
@BrainWaves

Absolutely you can ask me questions!

I'll go ahead and add you to the ping lists for the two you mentioned. Now about those Wildclaw x Imperial pairs, because Wildclaws are considered rarer quality than Imperials (for whatever reason) most, if not all offspring will be of the Imperial breed. We may be looking at a bit of a wait time if you're looking exclusively for Wildclaws. You could always use a breed change scroll, but those Wildclaw scrolls are awfully expensive.

What a lovely Coatl! Let me take a look at my dragons and see if I have anything that would compliment her range.
@BrainWaves

Absolutely you can ask me questions!

I'll go ahead and add you to the ping lists for the two you mentioned. Now about those Wildclaw x Imperial pairs, because Wildclaws are considered rarer quality than Imperials (for whatever reason) most, if not all offspring will be of the Imperial breed. We may be looking at a bit of a wait time if you're looking exclusively for Wildclaws. You could always use a breed change scroll, but those Wildclaw scrolls are awfully expensive.

What a lovely Coatl! Let me take a look at my dragons and see if I have anything that would compliment her range.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

Awesome!!!!!!
I had originally looked into a WC scroll but they're so expensive! :(

As for Celeste, white coatl, I'm planning a male harem for her so I thought that a male Wildclaw for those pairs would look best.
@Divinity

Awesome!!!!!!
I had originally looked into a WC scroll but they're so expensive! :(

As for Celeste, white coatl, I'm planning a male harem for her so I thought that a male Wildclaw for those pairs would look best.
@BrainWaves

Indeed, they are. They will also be cycled out of the Gem marketplace in... May I think they said it was? So it will become unavailable for an untold amount of time. Had best save up asap.
@BrainWaves

Indeed, they are. They will also be cycled out of the Gem marketplace in... May I think they said it was? So it will become unavailable for an untold amount of time. Had best save up asap.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@BrainWaves

The only dragon that I'd have that would compliment Celeste well would be Edward and I am afraid that he is not out for studding. He and his mate, Merida, are both Wildclaws and are White/White/Rose and White/White/Pink. I'd be more than happy to sell you a baby for cheap. The only reason they are not listed in my hatchery yet is because they each have only one gene, and that is Gembond. They'd both need Iridescent and Shimmer and they are down pretty far on my list of gene priorities.
@BrainWaves

The only dragon that I'd have that would compliment Celeste well would be Edward and I am afraid that he is not out for studding. He and his mate, Merida, are both Wildclaws and are White/White/Rose and White/White/Pink. I'd be more than happy to sell you a baby for cheap. The only reason they are not listed in my hatchery yet is because they each have only one gene, and that is Gembond. They'd both need Iridescent and Shimmer and they are down pretty far on my list of gene priorities.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

You're right they're taking it out in May, so I do plan to save up for one.

Also a baby from that pair would be great!!! :)
@Divinity

You're right they're taking it out in May, so I do plan to save up for one.

Also a baby from that pair would be great!!! :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39