Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Light of Divinity Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Divinity
WOOHOO! Thanks :D
@Divinity
WOOHOO! Thanks :D
XHxgasI.gif
@Erised Courtesy ping for my bud! Hello there dear! I just wanted to inform you of my latest project in case you had any interest. I owe you big time anyhow, so if you're interested in the following, let me know! I'll be breeding White Iridescent/ Gold Shimmer Coatls in the future! The reserve list is not open yet. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1847986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18480/1847986_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Erised

Courtesy ping for my bud!

Hello there dear! I just wanted to inform you of my latest project in case you had any interest. I owe you big time anyhow, so if you're interested in the following, let me know!

I'll be breeding White Iridescent/ Gold Shimmer Coatls in the future! The reserve list is not open yet.

1847986_350.png
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

Ooh, tough call! I think i am going to have to go with the girl! That lavender is lovely!
@Divinity

Ooh, tough call! I think i am going to have to go with the girl! That lavender is lovely!
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@Benalene

I quite like the lavender, myself. I'm a purple gal :]

I'll send over the crossroads now!

@Singswithtrees

If you see this before you get the crossroads, I'll be setting up the crossroads for the boy!
@Benalene

I quite like the lavender, myself. I'm a purple gal :]

I'll send over the crossroads now!

@Singswithtrees

If you see this before you get the crossroads, I'll be setting up the crossroads for the boy!
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

Thank you for the ping. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for when they're open for reservations.
@Divinity

Thank you for the ping. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for when they're open for reservations.
@Divinity

I love your coatl, by the way!

I have a pair of iri/shim/gem tundras sitting on a nest of two eggs. Here is hoping they give me a boy, because he will probably be the mate to this girl! Course, if today is an indicator of anything, I will get nothing but girls :(. I hatched two nests today, and they both gave me all girls T___T
@Divinity

I love your coatl, by the way!

I have a pair of iri/shim/gem tundras sitting on a nest of two eggs. Here is hoping they give me a boy, because he will probably be the mate to this girl! Course, if today is an indicator of anything, I will get nothing but girls :(. I hatched two nests today, and they both gave me all girls T___T
@Benalene

Oh my goodness! Girlies, girlies everywhere!

Thank you :D I snapped him off of the Auction House as a Pearlcatcher I think and scrolled him. I'm very pleased with the new breed!
@Benalene

Oh my goodness! Girlies, girlies everywhere!

Thank you :D I snapped him off of the Auction House as a Pearlcatcher I think and scrolled him. I'm very pleased with the new breed!
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

I just bought a scroll. After going through my lair with it, I think the SD boy you gave me (ages ago) and his girl might just be getting a new look, soon.... ^-^
@Divinity

I just bought a scroll. After going through my lair with it, I think the SD boy you gave me (ages ago) and his girl might just be getting a new look, soon.... ^-^
@Benalene

OH BOY! Oh please let me know which one you scroll, I'd love to see!
@Benalene

OH BOY! Oh please let me know which one you scroll, I'd love to see!
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@divinity yes! Omg I'd love to get a reserve!
And it looks like you got the banner...
@divinity yes! Omg I'd love to get a reserve!
And it looks like you got the banner...
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39