Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Light of Divinity Hatchery
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2945205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29453/2945205_350.png[/img] [/url] @Divinity :D

2945205_350.png

@Divinity :D
143622.png15616233.png1024152.png28846735.png
@Moonyen

Sent! :D

Enjoy your shiny baby!
@Moonyen

Sent! :D

Enjoy your shiny baby!
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Silverarte @Pyrocumulus @DraigDragon

Aurelian and Luminous have hatched their nest of three! The first boy has gone off to his new home but a boy and a girl still need a home! They are currently listed in the Auction House for 250 Gems
@Silverarte @Pyrocumulus @DraigDragon

Aurelian and Luminous have hatched their nest of three! The first boy has gone off to his new home but a boy and a girl still need a home! They are currently listed in the Auction House for 250 Gems
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

Oh no! He's cute! XD
Normally, seraph doesn't do a thing for me, but with that color scheme? Oh yeah, lookin' good.

I have to say though, I honestly don't remember asking to be put on that ping list . . . though it's entirely possible that I just forgot or had a momentary bout of "I need that dragon!" Looking at your pairs again, could I be switched from the ping list for Impetus x Inertia to the one for Aden x Pru? They're probably the ones I was looking at when I asked for a ping :P
@Divinity

Oh no! He's cute! XD
Normally, seraph doesn't do a thing for me, but with that color scheme? Oh yeah, lookin' good.

I have to say though, I honestly don't remember asking to be put on that ping list . . . though it's entirely possible that I just forgot or had a momentary bout of "I need that dragon!" Looking at your pairs again, could I be switched from the ping list for Impetus x Inertia to the one for Aden x Pru? They're probably the ones I was looking at when I asked for a ping :P
Lo6TvG9.png
@HaleyLiz

Oh I know! I'm unfortunately one of those Iri/Shim enthusiasts that people on Tumble complain about, but that seraph just works. I didn't have the heart to change it.

Oh my goodness that is something I would have done. I'll switch you over right away! Still purple range, or just everything from them?
@HaleyLiz

Oh I know! I'm unfortunately one of those Iri/Shim enthusiasts that people on Tumble complain about, but that seraph just works. I didn't have the heart to change it.

Oh my goodness that is something I would have done. I'll switch you over right away! Still purple range, or just everything from them?
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@HaleyLiz

OH I FOUND IT you asked to be on a ping list for a purple ranged female from Ophanim and Sinestra! ;3; forgive me as I can't seem to keep track of my own notes.
@HaleyLiz

OH I FOUND IT you asked to be on a ping list for a purple ranged female from Ophanim and Sinestra! ;3; forgive me as I can't seem to keep track of my own notes.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

Yeah, I'm a firm IriShim devotee myself, like you couldn't tell from looking at my lair, but there is the occasional seraph to be found too. Personally, I'm kinda partial to how it looks with maize, but I have to admit it just doesn't hold a candle to how awesome Royal looks.

As for Aden x Pru, you can totally ping me for everything. Especially for the purple range and any WC babies, but I'd really love to see everything. I have like 0 willpower when it comes to white/white, maize/maize, and ice/ice dragons. It's kinda pathetic :P

Oh! And guess who just joined the light flight? :D
@Divinity

Yeah, I'm a firm IriShim devotee myself, like you couldn't tell from looking at my lair, but there is the occasional seraph to be found too. Personally, I'm kinda partial to how it looks with maize, but I have to admit it just doesn't hold a candle to how awesome Royal looks.

As for Aden x Pru, you can totally ping me for everything. Especially for the purple range and any WC babies, but I'd really love to see everything. I have like 0 willpower when it comes to white/white, maize/maize, and ice/ice dragons. It's kinda pathetic :P

Oh! And guess who just joined the light flight? :D
Lo6TvG9.png
@HaleyLiz

OH MY GLITTERMOM, WELCOME! *throws glitter*

Maize Seraph ugh... just another color and gene combination that I need to buy. So many dragons, so little funds. I'll go ahead and put you on their ping lists for EVERYTHING. I adore breeding those pairs. It's impossible for them to have unattractive babies.

I must admit that my lair is severely lacking in x/Maize/Maize and x/Ice/Ice. I need to fix that.
@HaleyLiz

OH MY GLITTERMOM, WELCOME! *throws glitter*

Maize Seraph ugh... just another color and gene combination that I need to buy. So many dragons, so little funds. I'll go ahead and put you on their ping lists for EVERYTHING. I adore breeding those pairs. It's impossible for them to have unattractive babies.

I must admit that my lair is severely lacking in x/Maize/Maize and x/Ice/Ice. I need to fix that.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Divinity

Oh no! the residual windyness has gotten the glitter ALL OVER EVERYTHING. This is terrible. Just the worst. Great, and now all the hatchlings are rolling in it. This is going to take forever to clean up :P

But yeah, I've kinda been too shy to venture into the flight specific forums so far (what if they don't like me? what if they think I'm an eeeeevil windy spy or something?), but I'm sure I'll get over it sooner or later.

But yeah, I might be able to help you out if you decide you simply have to add some ice or maize dragons to you lineup ;)
@Divinity

Oh no! the residual windyness has gotten the glitter ALL OVER EVERYTHING. This is terrible. Just the worst. Great, and now all the hatchlings are rolling in it. This is going to take forever to clean up :P

But yeah, I've kinda been too shy to venture into the flight specific forums so far (what if they don't like me? what if they think I'm an eeeeevil windy spy or something?), but I'm sure I'll get over it sooner or later.

But yeah, I might be able to help you out if you decide you simply have to add some ice or maize dragons to you lineup ;)
Lo6TvG9.png
@HaleyLiz

HAHAHAHA! ENJOY YOUR GLITTER!

Oh don't be shy, they're a great bunch! I came from Plague which was a very sociable flight. Light took me in just fine.
@HaleyLiz

HAHAHAHA! ENJOY YOUR GLITTER!

Oh don't be shy, they're a great bunch! I came from Plague which was a very sociable flight. Light took me in just fine.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39