Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Welcome Newbie *FREE* Raffle (Closed)
@Syrinx, @danchou, @danlet, @Thevagrant, @theotherside, @MikoHayashi, @Rescue, @Aralynia, @Rawfodog13, @Lionhead, @LikunaNight, @Desade, @Areii, @wonderfultyler, @AquaHibiscus, @ausriasan19, @AarinsRitsuka, @PuppyToast, @cjr09, @Asherenyx, @Resounding, @ariaalina, @CeruleanGiraffe, @MyTrickster, @SimplyMad, @concon, @Ithaca, @Valixene, @JadeFirestrike, @MissFable, @Kaytea, @Sakurie, @Kitsu, @Nicole13, @kitsunaii, @Ricochet, @EmmaBird, @thefallofedan, @Cemetery, @Centralia, @Arrowshifter, @morningstar1, @Garaash, @natsuouji, @Namika, @Orangebamboo47, @isntithateful, @Agentluna, @renamon, @AncientDragon, @tehlime, @Galileo, @ReginaCordium, @Claudea, @Incubus, @Samurott12345, @silverarte, @Pidge, @Anonymister, @Kotomi, @Lexiichuu, @Missabluey, @firethewing, @2ollux, @NyraXerz, @Cemetery, @Mythonis, @Morwen, @bespectacledgoat, @Pegasus2o5, @Yin, @Kittysune, @Shaid, @plastic, @Rinaly

Hello everyone! The raffle has closed and I am now drawing the winners! I never expected to have such a strong showing of new players! Thank you all for making this such a successful raffle! 75 of you participated! That's pretty darn awesome! I will be using http://www.random.org/ to decide the winners!

The winner of the Female Skydancer is... 2! danchou!

The winner of the Male Spiral is... 49! renamon!

And the winner of the Male Fae is... 24! MyTrickster!

Congratulations to the winners! I will be sending a crossroads to you with your dragons.

Tomorrow I will be starting a second raffle. There will be a couple of the Female Skydancer's clutch mates along with some really pretty Spiral babies that are ready to hatch tomorrow. This time it won't be free but I will be offering a discount to new players.

Welcome to Flight Rising everyone and enjoy your stay!
@Syrinx, @danchou, @danlet, @Thevagrant, @theotherside, @MikoHayashi, @Rescue, @Aralynia, @Rawfodog13, @Lionhead, @LikunaNight, @Desade, @Areii, @wonderfultyler, @AquaHibiscus, @ausriasan19, @AarinsRitsuka, @PuppyToast, @cjr09, @Asherenyx, @Resounding, @ariaalina, @CeruleanGiraffe, @MyTrickster, @SimplyMad, @concon, @Ithaca, @Valixene, @JadeFirestrike, @MissFable, @Kaytea, @Sakurie, @Kitsu, @Nicole13, @kitsunaii, @Ricochet, @EmmaBird, @thefallofedan, @Cemetery, @Centralia, @Arrowshifter, @morningstar1, @Garaash, @natsuouji, @Namika, @Orangebamboo47, @isntithateful, @Agentluna, @renamon, @AncientDragon, @tehlime, @Galileo, @ReginaCordium, @Claudea, @Incubus, @Samurott12345, @silverarte, @Pidge, @Anonymister, @Kotomi, @Lexiichuu, @Missabluey, @firethewing, @2ollux, @NyraXerz, @Cemetery, @Mythonis, @Morwen, @bespectacledgoat, @Pegasus2o5, @Yin, @Kittysune, @Shaid, @plastic, @Rinaly

Hello everyone! The raffle has closed and I am now drawing the winners! I never expected to have such a strong showing of new players! Thank you all for making this such a successful raffle! 75 of you participated! That's pretty darn awesome! I will be using http://www.random.org/ to decide the winners!

The winner of the Female Skydancer is... 2! danchou!

The winner of the Male Spiral is... 49! renamon!

And the winner of the Male Fae is... 24! MyTrickster!

Congratulations to the winners! I will be sending a crossroads to you with your dragons.

Tomorrow I will be starting a second raffle. There will be a couple of the Female Skydancer's clutch mates along with some really pretty Spiral babies that are ready to hatch tomorrow. This time it won't be free but I will be offering a discount to new players.

Welcome to Flight Rising everyone and enjoy your stay!
Congrats to all who won!
Congrats to all who won!
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
Congratulations to the winners!! :D
Congratulations to the winners!! :D
C E M E T E R Y
he/they | FR+1
--DRAGONOMICS--
Cem's Coliseum EGG-travaganza
--Clan Lore (WIP)--
iceh5.png
congrats to the winners
congrats to the winners
milkie * he/him
Congrats, guys!
Congrats, guys!
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats to the winners! :D
nature_zps16f4c1be.png
Congrats to the winners! ^_^
Congrats to the winners! ^_^
Congrats winners!!
Congrats winners!!
dNCLmdm.png
Congrats winners! You got some very nice dragons ♥
Congrats winners! You got some very nice dragons ♥
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif