Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | She-Wolf's Den Hatchery - 3/19 update!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lupa517

Ah, bummer! I hope you whipped out the shame tunics for them, haha. Thanks for pinging me!
@Lupa517

Ah, bummer! I hope you whipped out the shame tunics for them, haha. Thanks for pinging me!
THE LITTLE DERPS shame on them. Welp in the event that I don't get it feel free to ping me again next breeding round. I must have me some shinies :y
THE LITTLE DERPS shame on them. Welp in the event that I don't get it feel free to ping me again next breeding round. I must have me some shinies :y
eFhQ85.png
@Lupa517

Thanks Lupa! Please keep me on the list too.
@Lupa517

Thanks Lupa! Please keep me on the list too.
Prices Updated!
Prices Updated!
NE0fuUg.gif
Babies updated! Have two new Imps and two new SD's for sale!!!
Babies updated! Have two new Imps and two new SD's for sale!!!
NE0fuUg.gif
@Anthrop, @Ooola, @Jerepasaurus, @MadMeeper, @Aten, @Airwarrior The baby has been born! It's a boy and the colors are Leaf/Leaf/Azure! His picture is below! Again, the first person to send me a crossroads for 75K gets him! Thank you so much! And I will ping everyone else when the next hatching comes about! Oh, also, in 24 hours if no one has claimed him he will go up on the AH! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2431876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24319/2431876_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Anthrop, @Ooola, @Jerepasaurus, @MadMeeper, @Aten, @Airwarrior

The baby has been born! It's a boy and the colors are Leaf/Leaf/Azure! His picture is below! Again, the first person to send me a crossroads for 75K gets him! Thank you so much! And I will ping everyone else when the next hatching comes about!

Oh, also, in 24 hours if no one has claimed him he will go up on the AH!

2431876_350.png
NE0fuUg.gif
@Ooola, @Jerepasaurus, @MadMeeper, @Aten, @Airwarrior

Alright, baby is sold! I will ping you all in a month or so once the next clutch arrives! Thanks!
@Ooola, @Jerepasaurus, @MadMeeper, @Aten, @Airwarrior

Alright, baby is sold! I will ping you all in a month or so once the next clutch arrives! Thanks!
NE0fuUg.gif
It's all good. I'm lookin for something more in the yellowish range terts anyhow. :> can't wait for the next ping!
It's all good. I'm lookin for something more in the yellowish range terts anyhow. :> can't wait for the next ping!
eFhQ85.png
Prices Updated and new babies coming soon!!
Prices Updated and new babies coming soon!!
NE0fuUg.gif
New Skydancer babies added!!!
New Skydancer babies added!!!
NE0fuUg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9