Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Prism's Gen1 Sales~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Prism Is that Orange/Orange/Fire PC still available? And if so, what sort of price range would you be looking for for him?
@Prism Is that Orange/Orange/Fire PC still available? And if so, what sort of price range would you be looking for for him?
@Quantumvelvet
He is. ^^ Though I'm not sure what near-triples are selling for lately - I'll consider all offers over 100k at the moment.
@Quantumvelvet
He is. ^^ Though I'm not sure what near-triples are selling for lately - I'll consider all offers over 100k at the moment.
@Prism After a bit of deliberation, how does 150k sound for the Orange/Orange/Fire PC?
@Prism After a bit of deliberation, how does 150k sound for the Orange/Orange/Fire PC?
@Quantumvelvet
Sure. ^^ Go ahead and send a crossroads.~
@Quantumvelvet
Sure. ^^ Go ahead and send a crossroads.~
@Prism

Wondering how much you'd like for the Red/Ice/Black Mirror and Crimson/Stonewash/Caribbean Fae?
@Prism

Wondering how much you'd like for the Red/Ice/Black Mirror and Crimson/Stonewash/Caribbean Fae?
CFCEbadge_zps0929d5a0.png
@CrimsonCutie666
Not sure for the mirror girl, possibly 75k-200k T. For the fae, I'll consider any offers above 50k. ^^
@CrimsonCutie666
Not sure for the mirror girl, possibly 75k-200k T. For the fae, I'll consider any offers above 50k. ^^
Alright. Don't quite have that much saved up yet but thank you!
Alright. Don't quite have that much saved up yet but thank you!
CFCEbadge_zps0929d5a0.png
@Prism
Bah, I'm completely broke but that lovely little White/Splash Fae Female would be perfect for my other light colored Pearlcatcher! I.. I... maybe I can beg the boyfriend to give me some of his money because he doesn't do anything with it really. I'm sure he'd love to help buy me a pretty. >>;

How much are you looking at for her?
@Prism
Bah, I'm completely broke but that lovely little White/Splash Fae Female would be perfect for my other light colored Pearlcatcher! I.. I... maybe I can beg the boyfriend to give me some of his money because he doesn't do anything with it really. I'm sure he'd love to help buy me a pretty. >>;

How much are you looking at for her?
Mb1kG4x.png
@Leashedragon
XD I'm not sure how much I'd be asking for her, treasurewise. I've seen pretty white-primary critters go for around 60k-100kT or more, but her tert is brown, so am looking at all offers at the moment. There's no rush though, as dragons tend to move out of my lair slowly. ^^
@Leashedragon
XD I'm not sure how much I'd be asking for her, treasurewise. I've seen pretty white-primary critters go for around 60k-100kT or more, but her tert is brown, so am looking at all offers at the moment. There's no rush though, as dragons tend to move out of my lair slowly. ^^
@Prism
I has money nows!

Would 50k be ok or would you like more? Its ok to give me an actual price you'd like.
@Prism
I has money nows!

Would 50k be ok or would you like more? Its ok to give me an actual price you'd like.
Mb1kG4x.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8