Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Prism's Gen1 Sales~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Seafaeries
She woould! Or a freckle/speckle fae named Serenity. >.> XD And no worries, I am totally willing to haggle or work something else out. ^^ Dragons move out of my lair like molasses, lol. So she'll likely still be available - I can ping you if someone else offers on her before then too. c:
@Seafaeries
She woould! Or a freckle/speckle fae named Serenity. >.> XD And no worries, I am totally willing to haggle or work something else out. ^^ Dragons move out of my lair like molasses, lol. So she'll likely still be available - I can ping you if someone else offers on her before then too. c:
@Prism

I'd really appreciate that. Or if you end up with any other G1s that have any brown range wings. Mostly looking for common breeds but will consider G2 commons as well. No genes necessary for the project but nothing wrong with them either. (I love genes but I'm not sure I'll have them in my budget.) :) Any pings for her or future dragons that fit my criteria would be very appreciated.
@Prism

I'd really appreciate that. Or if you end up with any other G1s that have any brown range wings. Mostly looking for common breeds but will consider G2 commons as well. No genes necessary for the project but nothing wrong with them either. (I love genes but I'm not sure I'll have them in my budget.) :) Any pings for her or future dragons that fit my criteria would be very appreciated.
@Prism

So... about that dragon girl...

I still don't have as much of a budget for this project since I don't anticipate making anything back on it but I was able to find a boy that would go really well with her. My current budged amount is more in the 30k range (which is what I got the gen1 boy for). Is there any way we could work something out?
@Prism

So... about that dragon girl...

I still don't have as much of a budget for this project since I don't anticipate making anything back on it but I was able to find a boy that would go really well with her. My current budged amount is more in the 30k range (which is what I got the gen1 boy for). Is there any way we could work something out?
@Seafaeries
Hmm, I think the lowest I might go at the moment is 50k, and even then I'd be hesitant, since she is so close to double-chocolate and RTB, and nearly perfect for my own plans - her tert is just one away from crimson. Durned near-misses! XD I'd be willing to accept a combination of treasure, gems, and unhatched eggs too, if that's easier. ^^ Or give you a ping if I find another brown-range critter.~
@Seafaeries
Hmm, I think the lowest I might go at the moment is 50k, and even then I'd be hesitant, since she is so close to double-chocolate and RTB, and nearly perfect for my own plans - her tert is just one away from crimson. Durned near-misses! XD I'd be willing to accept a combination of treasure, gems, and unhatched eggs too, if that's easier. ^^ Or give you a ping if I find another brown-range critter.~
@Prism

Hm. Unfortunately I don't stumble upon unhatched eggs very often. What dragon colors were you looking for with her, if I can ask?

If I were possibly able to make a little more treasure tonight in the coli and/or raid some unopened backup chests, would you be willing to settle on 50k for her if I could send the treasure to you tonight? (Plus I possibly may be able to add about 20 gems if I ask a friend for a favor. I know it's not much of a boost, but I want to do what I can to meet your goal too.)
@Prism

Hm. Unfortunately I don't stumble upon unhatched eggs very often. What dragon colors were you looking for with her, if I can ask?

If I were possibly able to make a little more treasure tonight in the coli and/or raid some unopened backup chests, would you be willing to settle on 50k for her if I could send the treasure to you tonight? (Plus I possibly may be able to add about 20 gems if I ask a friend for a favor. I know it's not much of a boost, but I want to do what I can to meet your goal too.)
@Seafaeries
My original goal was to gembond a double-chocolate or similar brown-range Gen1 with either crimson, maize, lemon, or leaf tertiary. But brown and tomato are so close to chocolate and crimson color-wise. XD I'm not really in a hurry to sell, so no worries about getting treasure to me quickly - feel free to take your time and offer what you think is fair. ^^ You may find something cheaper in the meanwhile - I probably will still have her up by the end of the week while I consider offers. c:
@Seafaeries
My original goal was to gembond a double-chocolate or similar brown-range Gen1 with either crimson, maize, lemon, or leaf tertiary. But brown and tomato are so close to chocolate and crimson color-wise. XD I'm not really in a hurry to sell, so no worries about getting treasure to me quickly - feel free to take your time and offer what you think is fair. ^^ You may find something cheaper in the meanwhile - I probably will still have her up by the end of the week while I consider offers. c:
@Prism

Ok, thanks. I'll see what I can do. And if I happen to stumble upon the one you're looking for while I keep my eye on things, I'll be sure to let you know.
@Prism

Ok, thanks. I'll see what I can do. And if I happen to stumble upon the one you're looking for while I keep my eye on things, I'll be sure to let you know.
@Prism I really don't need to be buying dragons right now, but may I ask what sort of price range you have in mind for that platinum/crimson boy? XD
@Prism I really don't need to be buying dragons right now, but may I ask what sort of price range you have in mind for that platinum/crimson boy? XD
@Prism I'm interested in these four! Gold/Orange mirror Goldenrod/Lemon fae Silver/Crimson fae Brown/Chocolate tundra Do you have a price-range you're looking at for those, so I know where to begin with an offer? I also have these up for trade. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZcssWjC.png[/img] In order: Maize/Royal/Plat Ice/Jade/Jungle Slate/Azure/Chocolate Grey/Steel/Brown Thistle/Avocado/Navy I'm rather picky about those first two though. ^^; I'd prefer a 2 for 1 trade for those if possible. Hatched 'em myself.
@Prism
I'm interested in these four!

Gold/Orange mirror
Goldenrod/Lemon fae
Silver/Crimson fae
Brown/Chocolate tundra

Do you have a price-range you're looking at for those, so I know where to begin with an offer? I also have these up for trade.

ZcssWjC.png

In order:
Maize/Royal/Plat
Ice/Jade/Jungle
Slate/Azure/Chocolate
Grey/Steel/Brown
Thistle/Avocado/Navy

I'm rather picky about those first two though. ^^; I'd prefer a 2 for 1 trade for those if possible. Hatched 'em myself.
@Prism Whoa. I have a male gen 1 that looks almost exactly like your magenta/platinum/teal boy O_O My guy is magenta/silver/aqua AND a guardian. :o how much do you want for your guy? >u> [e] this guy, sorry [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=124241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1243/124241_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Prism
Whoa. I have a male gen 1 that looks almost exactly like your magenta/platinum/teal boy O_O
My guy is magenta/silver/aqua AND a guardian. :o

how much do you want for your guy? >u>
[e] this guy, sorry

124241_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8