Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G2 NOCS - Wendigo Babies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
The Valdruk Hatchery

Welcome to the Valdruk Hatchery! I'll be posting up breeding pair reserves, as well as any current hatchlings available for sale here. If you'd like to be added to the below ping list (3rd post), to be notified of when there's new hatchlings available, please post here letting me know! Feel free also, to post any inquiries or questions here, or even to PM me.

Specials

Wendigo babies! 100k each

New Triple Gene Coatl Project! - GOAL MET
4-22-14: Yeah, so I have another 2nd gen triple gene Coatl pair project. I think maybe I'm addicted or something...

New Triple Gene Coatl Project!
2-2-14: I'm working on a brand new, Triple Gene First Generation Coatl pair! Currently only the male is mostly scrolled up, but I'll be taking reserves to help fund the female's scrolling! If all goes according to plan, and the funds are achieved in time, we'll have Valentine's Day Babies! See below for more details.

Ice Triple Gene Coatl Pair!
1-15-14: Just scrolled up a gorgeous new pair of Coatl's last night. Triple gened, gorgeous colors! See the third post for full details.
The Valdruk Hatchery

Welcome to the Valdruk Hatchery! I'll be posting up breeding pair reserves, as well as any current hatchlings available for sale here. If you'd like to be added to the below ping list (3rd post), to be notified of when there's new hatchlings available, please post here letting me know! Feel free also, to post any inquiries or questions here, or even to PM me.

Specials

Wendigo babies! 100k each

New Triple Gene Coatl Project! - GOAL MET
4-22-14: Yeah, so I have another 2nd gen triple gene Coatl pair project. I think maybe I'm addicted or something...

New Triple Gene Coatl Project!
2-2-14: I'm working on a brand new, Triple Gene First Generation Coatl pair! Currently only the male is mostly scrolled up, but I'll be taking reserves to help fund the female's scrolling! If all goes according to plan, and the funds are achieved in time, we'll have Valentine's Day Babies! See below for more details.

Ice Triple Gene Coatl Pair!
1-15-14: Just scrolled up a gorgeous new pair of Coatl's last night. Triple gened, gorgeous colors! See the third post for full details.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
Hatchlings

A note on prices: For the most part I prefer to only accept trades in the form of Treasure, Gems, or Scrolls. You're always free to make me an offer if you don't have enough, or are interested in haggling. I may say no thank you, or I may well accept! Don't hesitate to try!

Currently Incubating

None

Current Available Hatchlings

Hatchlings listed below are currently available for sale or trade. Want one? Pm me, ping here, or offer up a crossroads!

Interested? Make me an offer!
Send Crossroads offers for the following:

Hatchlings

A note on prices: For the most part I prefer to only accept trades in the form of Treasure, Gems, or Scrolls. You're always free to make me an offer if you don't have enough, or are interested in haggling. I may say no thank you, or I may well accept! Don't hesitate to try!

Currently Incubating

None

Current Available Hatchlings

Hatchlings listed below are currently available for sale or trade. Want one? Pm me, ping here, or offer up a crossroads!

Interested? Make me an offer!
Send Crossroads offers for the following:

hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
hwR6tZT.png
[center][b][u]Reserves[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Gems accepted at 1:450 [*]I reserve the right to: - Have the ultimate first pick, and keep my choice of the hatchlings for my own use. - Alter or add rules and information as required - Deny a slot/sale to anyone, for any reason - Raise or lower prices: Your price will be locked in when you reserve a slot, so if prices go up afterwards, it will not affect you. [*]Each pair will be limited to 3 reserve slots - Reserves are a first come first serve basis: The first to reserve gets first pick of the clutch - If a pair has fewer eggs than the number of reserves, the remaining people will roll over to the top of the list for their next breeding. - Donating a Boon will guarantee first pick, regardless of the current list order. [*]If you're interested in a reserving a slot, please either post here or PM me [*]The reserve fee is required in order to hold your slot. Full payment is required before receiving your hatchling. - The reserve fee is non-refundable, as it will be used to better current pairs, or to help add new pairs - Scrolls may also be accepted in lieu of the listed fees, if they're on the list of ones I'm seeking. These scrolls cannot be refunded, because they will be used to better the pairs. - You will have 1 week to select and pick up your hatchling. After 1 week has passed, the hatchling will be offered to the next person or put up for sale. [*]If for whatever reason you do not like any of the hatchlings in a clutch, you may opt to pass and wait until the next clutch. You may choose to pass no more than twice, and after the 2nd pass you will have to either choose a hatchling or forfeit your slot. [/LIST] Seeking the following scrolls: [list] [*]Crystal scroll (x2) [*]Underbelly scroll [*]Spines scroll [*]Iridescent scroll [*]Shimmer scroll [*]Ripple scroll [/list] [center]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/FR%20Breeding%20Cards/YetiWendigo.png[/img][/center] This is a [b]First Generation pair[/b]. Goal: Crystal/[s]Shimmer[/s]/[s]Spines[/s] for Yeti Goal: Crystal/[s]Shimmer[/s]/[s]Spines[/s] for Wendigo Reserves - 100,000 each (50,000 now, 50,000 due at pickup) 1. 2. 3. [center]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/FR%20Breeding%20Cards/MurdochCalysto.png[/img][/center] This is a [b]First Generation pair[/b]. They have a chance of producing X/Y/Y babies. Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/[s]Underbelly[/s] for Calysto Reserves - 75,000 each (25,000 now, 50,000 due at pickup) 1. 2. 3. [center]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/FR%20Breeding%20Cards/RumbleStorm.png[/img][/center] This is a [b]First Generation pair[/b]. Goal: Ripple/[s]Seraph[/s]/Underbelly for Storm Reserves - 75,000 each (25,000 now, 50,000 due at pickup) 1. 2. 3. [center]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/FR%20Breeding%20Cards/AtticusAurora.png[/img] [/center] This is a [b]First Generation pair[/b]. They have a high chance of producing Banana/X/Banana babies. Reserve Fee: 50,000 each (25,000 now, 25,000 due at pickup) 1. 2. 3. [center]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/FR%20Breeding%20Cards/RaijuOtachi.png[/img] [/center] This is a [b]First Generation pair[/b]. Reserve Fee: 50,000 each (25,000 now, 25,000 due at pickup) 1. 2. 3. [center]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [right]Breeding Stat Cards [url=http://keelanrosa.com/fr/]created here[/url][/right]
Reserves
  • Gems accepted at 1:450
  • I reserve the right to:
    - Have the ultimate first pick, and keep my choice of the hatchlings for my own use.
    - Alter or add rules and information as required
    - Deny a slot/sale to anyone, for any reason
    - Raise or lower prices: Your price will be locked in when you reserve a slot, so if prices go up afterwards, it will not affect you.
  • Each pair will be limited to 3 reserve slots
    - Reserves are a first come first serve basis: The first to reserve gets first pick of the clutch
    - If a pair has fewer eggs than the number of reserves, the remaining people will roll over to the top of the list for their next breeding.
    - Donating a Boon will guarantee first pick, regardless of the current list order.
  • If you're interested in a reserving a slot, please either post here or PM me
  • The reserve fee is required in order to hold your slot. Full payment is required before receiving your hatchling.
    - The reserve fee is non-refundable, as it will be used to better current pairs, or to help add new pairs
    - Scrolls may also be accepted in lieu of the listed fees, if they're on the list of ones I'm seeking. These scrolls cannot be refunded, because they will be used to better the pairs.
    - You will have 1 week to select and pick up your hatchling. After 1 week has passed, the hatchling will be offered to the next person or put up for sale.
  • If for whatever reason you do not like any of the hatchlings in a clutch, you may opt to pass and wait until the next clutch. You may choose to pass no more than twice, and after the 2nd pass you will have to either choose a hatchling or forfeit your slot.

Seeking the following scrolls:
  • Crystal scroll (x2)
  • Underbelly scroll
  • Spines scroll
  • Iridescent scroll
  • Shimmer scroll
  • Ripple scroll

YetiWendigo.png

This is a First Generation pair.
Goal: Crystal/Shimmer/Spines for Yeti
Goal: Crystal/Shimmer/Spines for Wendigo

Reserves - 100,000 each (50,000 now, 50,000 due at pickup)

MurdochCalysto.png

This is a First Generation pair. They have a chance of producing X/Y/Y babies.
Goal: Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly for Calysto

Reserves - 75,000 each (25,000 now, 50,000 due at pickup)

RumbleStorm.png

Goal: Ripple/Seraph/Underbelly for Storm

Reserves - 75,000 each (25,000 now, 50,000 due at pickup)

AtticusAurora.png

This is a First Generation pair. They have a high chance of producing Banana/X/Banana babies.

Reserve Fee: 50,000 each (25,000 now, 25,000 due at pickup)

RaijuOtachi.png

Reserve Fee: 50,000 each (25,000 now, 25,000 due at pickup)

Breeding Stat Cards created here
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
hwR6tZT.png
Active Ping List

Wendigo & Yeti
@Kaial - Wendigo/Yeti pair (once fully gened)

Murdoch & Calysto
@Frostdragon - Murdoch/Calysto pair

Rumble & Otachi
@Frostdragon - Rumble/Otachi pair

Malviir & Nymir
@Fieora - Malviir/Nymir pair
@Zorigami - Malviir/Nymir pair
@Frostdragon - Malviir/Nymir pair

Atticus & Aurora
@Etheril - Atticus/Aurora pair
@drvalkyrie - Atticus/Aurora pair
@ulalena - Atticus/Aurora pair (female - lilac/blue ranges)
@yaois - Atticus/Aurora pair (Pale purples)
@Frostdragon - Atticus/Aurora pair

Paused

Raiju & Otachi
@CruxReaper - Raiju/Otachi pair
@spiderling - Raiju/Otachi pair

Draak & Melithra
@Staggare - Draak/Melithra pair
Active Ping List

Wendigo & Yeti
@Kaial - Wendigo/Yeti pair (once fully gened)

Murdoch & Calysto
@Frostdragon - Murdoch/Calysto pair

Rumble & Otachi
@Frostdragon - Rumble/Otachi pair

Malviir & Nymir
@Fieora - Malviir/Nymir pair
@Zorigami - Malviir/Nymir pair
@Frostdragon - Malviir/Nymir pair

Atticus & Aurora
@Etheril - Atticus/Aurora pair
@drvalkyrie - Atticus/Aurora pair
@ulalena - Atticus/Aurora pair (female - lilac/blue ranges)
@yaois - Atticus/Aurora pair (Pale purples)
@Frostdragon - Atticus/Aurora pair

Paused

Raiju & Otachi
@CruxReaper - Raiju/Otachi pair
@spiderling - Raiju/Otachi pair

Draak & Melithra
@Staggare - Draak/Melithra pair
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png