Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | To be Exalted? /
1 2 3 4 5 6
@brain4puzzles That's fine with me. Just so were clear, I will attempt to sell or exalt your dragon later. I will name it first, if I exalt it. Ok?
@brain4puzzles That's fine with me. Just so were clear, I will attempt to sell or exalt your dragon later. I will name it first, if I exalt it. Ok?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
@Clover
I will not mind exalting.
@Clover
I will not mind exalting.
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@Clover Might you consider 5k for that Avocado/Carmine/Ivoy double basic boy? owo
@Clover Might you consider 5k for that Avocado/Carmine/Ivoy double basic boy? owo
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@MakoStorm Sure. I sent him through the crossroads.
@MakoStorm Sure. I sent him through the crossroads.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

Ooh, I have no impulse control. Any hope of that pretty orange/magenta/carmine girl for 5k?
Ooh, I have no impulse control. Any hope of that pretty orange/magenta/carmine girl for 5k?
EUgPIoW.png
@Clover

Hi, Clover. May I get that pretty carmine/grey/blood female Imp for the 15 gems? Thank you.
@Clover

Hi, Clover. May I get that pretty carmine/grey/blood female Imp for the 15 gems? Thank you.
@Lionne Of course! She's on her way. Thankyou!
@Lionne Of course! She's on her way. Thankyou!

@Clover.

Thank you so much! She's a beauty. ^^
@Clover.

Thank you so much! She's a beauty. ^^
@claudea Could I get the yellow female and the blue male Wildclaws? ^^ (you evil sweet woman for feeding my addiction, but at least they're cheap ^^)
@claudea Could I get the yellow female and the blue male Wildclaws? ^^ (you evil sweet woman for feeding my addiction, but at least they're cheap ^^)
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KittersKamala Lol, I think you meant to ping @Clover . I did it for you :3

(i am on your braaaain lolol)
@KittersKamala Lol, I think you meant to ping @Clover . I did it for you :3

(i am on your braaaain lolol)
Ex5pnCI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6