Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ice Nests for Rent & Offering Studs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*Now offering studs and studettes*
Hello Hello!

I have some nests open to anyone who wishes to rent them out to get some lovely, white eyed ice babies :3

I charge only in accordance with how many eggs we receive when we breed your specified dragons.

Here is a price chart. I will also take gems if treasure isn't your preferred currency. ;D

1 egg - FREE
2 eggs - 15,000 treasure
3 eggs - 20,000 treasure
4 eggs - 20,000 treasure
5 eggs - 30,000 treasure

I am very agreeable and if you find the price to be out of your range I am always open to haggle. And if you prefer to pay in gems then we can figure somethin out :)

I don't really care about sales at this point. I just hate to see my open nests going unused. I tend to only breed my rarer breeds of dragons and well... We all know how long that takes... *aheam* Imperials!

If you wish to provide a boon then that is fine with me, I'm too poor to purchase them myself so I'm sorry, but I will not be providing any boons... :\

BUUUUT! If you do provide a boon then I will only charge 200 gems no matter how many eggs.

Sound good? If not, lemme know ;D
I apologize, I'm very weird.

I am on FR every day. So I can guarantee you that without a boon the nest will be hatched in the proper 5 day time span.

I CURRENTLY HAVE 2 NESTS AVAILABLE
MAY BE USED IMMEDIATELY

One nest reserved for darkmoondancer

WILL UPDATE WHEN NESTS OPEN AND ARE FILLED

Thanks a bunch!
*Now offering studs and studettes*
Hello Hello!

I have some nests open to anyone who wishes to rent them out to get some lovely, white eyed ice babies :3

I charge only in accordance with how many eggs we receive when we breed your specified dragons.

Here is a price chart. I will also take gems if treasure isn't your preferred currency. ;D

1 egg - FREE
2 eggs - 15,000 treasure
3 eggs - 20,000 treasure
4 eggs - 20,000 treasure
5 eggs - 30,000 treasure

I am very agreeable and if you find the price to be out of your range I am always open to haggle. And if you prefer to pay in gems then we can figure somethin out :)

I don't really care about sales at this point. I just hate to see my open nests going unused. I tend to only breed my rarer breeds of dragons and well... We all know how long that takes... *aheam* Imperials!

If you wish to provide a boon then that is fine with me, I'm too poor to purchase them myself so I'm sorry, but I will not be providing any boons... :\

BUUUUT! If you do provide a boon then I will only charge 200 gems no matter how many eggs.

Sound good? If not, lemme know ;D
I apologize, I'm very weird.

I am on FR every day. So I can guarantee you that without a boon the nest will be hatched in the proper 5 day time span.

I CURRENTLY HAVE 2 NESTS AVAILABLE
MAY BE USED IMMEDIATELY

One nest reserved for darkmoondancer

WILL UPDATE WHEN NESTS OPEN AND ARE FILLED

Thanks a bunch!
Bump :3
Bump :3
Bump!
Bump!
One egg is free?
One egg is free?
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
@Nomi I might have to take you up on that offer. I've a starter pair that breeds in 8 days, is that too far out?
@Nomi I might have to take you up on that offer. I've a starter pair that breeds in 8 days, is that too far out?
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
@Xenonith

Yep. I just wouldn't feel right if we got one egg and I charged you for it... Nobody ever wants only one egg.

@Shadowkat

Yes of course that's fine :) I plan on keeping this up for a while, so eight days is nothin :) If you'd like, I can put a nest on hold for you.
@Xenonith

Yep. I just wouldn't feel right if we got one egg and I charged you for it... Nobody ever wants only one egg.

@Shadowkat

Yes of course that's fine :) I plan on keeping this up for a while, so eight days is nothin :) If you'd like, I can put a nest on hold for you.
@Nomi so do I just kinda buy 2 eggs from you or something?
@Nomi so do I just kinda buy 2 eggs from you or something?
@Xenonith

I'm not selling eggs XD I'm renting out nests and I charge depending on how many eggs we get when I breed the pair of dragons you send me :p
If I breed the two dragons you send me and we only get one egg, then the nest rental is free.
@Xenonith

I'm not selling eggs XD I'm renting out nests and I charge depending on how many eggs we get when I breed the pair of dragons you send me :p
If I breed the two dragons you send me and we only get one egg, then the nest rental is free.
@Nomi OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Okay. Derp. I'm being so derpy. So just send you a pair of dragons or one to pair with one of yours?
@Nomi OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Okay. Derp. I'm being so derpy. So just send you a pair of dragons or one to pair with one of yours?
@Xenonith

Hehe! That's okay, I'm rather derpy myself XD

You may send me a pair of your dragons to breed if you have no free nests and would like them to be ice dragons. If you'd like I could perhaps arrange a breeding between one of your dragons and one of mine. In which case, you'd receive all the eggs and id charge you the regular price for the nest, OR we could split the eggs and I don't charge you for the nest :p

Like I said, I am very agreeable XD

My current goal is to earn 100,000 treasure to open up another nest XD
@Xenonith

Hehe! That's okay, I'm rather derpy myself XD

You may send me a pair of your dragons to breed if you have no free nests and would like them to be ice dragons. If you'd like I could perhaps arrange a breeding between one of your dragons and one of mine. In which case, you'd receive all the eggs and id charge you the regular price for the nest, OR we could split the eggs and I don't charge you for the nest :p

Like I said, I am very agreeable XD

My current goal is to earn 100,000 treasure to open up another nest XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7