Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ice Nests for Rent & Offering Studs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump
Bump
@nomi

Lol because i hardly have any males
@nomi

Lol because i hardly have any males
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
@Nomi This is a novel idea! I have a pair that's due to breed in a little less than two weeks, and I'd love to breed them in an ice nest. :o

Will you be doing this for a while? I may have need of your services in the near future! :D
@Nomi This is a novel idea! I have a pair that's due to breed in a little less than two weeks, and I'd love to breed them in an ice nest. :o

Will you be doing this for a while? I may have need of your services in the near future! :D
@Xenonith

I know... I'm sorry. I actually have the same problem. I'm drowning in females it seems. It will be a while but I will eventually have more males :p I just bought a male ridgeback and he just grew up today. So it will be a while until he's ready to breed. I'm sorry, but the only rarer breed of dragon I have available is my female ridgie. :\
I'm working on balancing out my male to female ratio in my lair.

@Aeshlyn

I certainly plan on doing this for a while :) So you can just lemme know when you are ready, or at least a couple days in advance so that I can reserve a nest for you :)
@Xenonith

I know... I'm sorry. I actually have the same problem. I'm drowning in females it seems. It will be a while but I will eventually have more males :p I just bought a male ridgeback and he just grew up today. So it will be a while until he's ready to breed. I'm sorry, but the only rarer breed of dragon I have available is my female ridgie. :\
I'm working on balancing out my male to female ratio in my lair.

@Aeshlyn

I certainly plan on doing this for a while :) So you can just lemme know when you are ready, or at least a couple days in advance so that I can reserve a nest for you :)
I just bought a couple males to even things out XD So perhaps in the future I may be studding out some of my dragons in case anyone would like to breed one of their dragons with one of my ice dragons XD

I only need 7000 more treasure guys! Then I can clear up another nest! Have more available for all of ya'll! XD
I just bought a couple males to even things out XD So perhaps in the future I may be studding out some of my dragons in case anyone would like to breed one of their dragons with one of my ice dragons XD

I only need 7000 more treasure guys! Then I can clear up another nest! Have more available for all of ya'll! XD
bump :p
bump :p
@nomi

Yeah, i only have a handful of males. I was. Really hoping for some males in my spirals that hatched today...unfortunately all females.
@nomi

Yeah, i only have a handful of males. I was. Really hoping for some males in my spirals that hatched today...unfortunately all females.
Bump
Bump
@Xenonith

Is it just me or are females more common? Because I know a couple people who seem to have the same problem. Oh well. I bought two new males recently. Both ridgebacks so if you'd like to wait you may breed one of your females with them.
@Xenonith

Is it just me or are females more common? Because I know a couple people who seem to have the same problem. Oh well. I bought two new males recently. Both ridgebacks so if you'd like to wait you may breed one of your females with them.
@Nomi

Yeah, that's what it seems. :c But sure thing. c:
@Nomi

Yeah, that's what it seems. :c But sure thing. c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7