Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen 1s - Added 3/28 (Incl. 3 XYXs)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
^
^
@Jazz Would you accept 25k for your purple/azure guardian?

Ohcrap nevermind it's a dude
@Jazz Would you accept 25k for your purple/azure guardian?

Ohcrap nevermind it's a dude
JGJgvgA.png
Where the wind takes us, we go-
Searching for the ends of the earth.

dragon sales
^
^
@Jazz

25k for purple azure ice?
@Jazz

25k for purple azure ice?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Jazz
Would you be willing to go 20k for the maroon/red/ivory guy?
@Jazz
Would you be willing to go 20k for the maroon/red/ivory guy?
^
^
Gosh, so many of these are just one off from what I'm looking for. I'll keep a look out to see if you get a Brownish/Orangish/Redish male. ^___^
Gosh, so many of these are just one off from what I'm looking for. I'll keep a look out to see if you get a Brownish/Orangish/Redish male. ^___^
@Jazz

I would very much like the Obs/Sky boy. He's practically perfect for my female prog. XD

Are you still a little iffy on selling him?
@Jazz

I would very much like the Obs/Sky boy. He's practically perfect for my female prog. XD

Are you still a little iffy on selling him?
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Kotomi I am still pondering actually, sorry about that! x__x I really like him but I'm not entirely sure what to do if I keep him.! Once I made a decision I'll reach out to you if that's ok?
@Kotomi I am still pondering actually, sorry about that! x__x I really like him but I'm not entirely sure what to do if I keep him.! Once I made a decision I'll reach out to you if that's ok?
@Jazz

No problem. c:
@Jazz

No problem. c:
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18