Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen 1s - Added 3/28 (Incl. 3 XYXs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Cherry Haha.. I've actually been finding that they're getting ugly too! :( And it doesn't help that eggs themselves are becoming more expensive, so I've been slowing down my buying & hatching and hoping the prices dip a little again. n__n
@Cherry Haha.. I've actually been finding that they're getting ugly too! :( And it doesn't help that eggs themselves are becoming more expensive, so I've been slowing down my buying & hatching and hoping the prices dip a little again. n__n
I stopped buying them, mainly because if I paid for it and it was awful, I'd be tempted to Scatter it , and then lose out even more when it still turned out ugly. Now I only open the ones I find, and if it's awful I exalt it before I'm tempted to buy a scatter scroll. Those things are so damn tempting, they're like chocolates, you can't just stop at one haha!
I stopped buying them, mainly because if I paid for it and it was awful, I'd be tempted to Scatter it , and then lose out even more when it still turned out ugly. Now I only open the ones I find, and if it's awful I exalt it before I'm tempted to buy a scatter scroll. Those things are so damn tempting, they're like chocolates, you can't just stop at one haha!
Oh man, scatterscrolls. I blew part of my paycheck on gems this weekend and spent most of them scrolling my wildclaw.. I stopped counting after a while cause I just didn't wnana know how many I used D: I don't think I'll be using one again unless it's on one of my Gen 1 imperials. I keep thinking I'll get lucky on my first one or two scrolls... but I never have luck with them. :/ At least with eggs I can try to sell them or get some treasure back from exalting!
Oh man, scatterscrolls. I blew part of my paycheck on gems this weekend and spent most of them scrolling my wildclaw.. I stopped counting after a while cause I just didn't wnana know how many I used D: I don't think I'll be using one again unless it's on one of my Gen 1 imperials. I keep thinking I'll get lucky on my first one or two scrolls... but I never have luck with them. :/ At least with eggs I can try to sell them or get some treasure back from exalting!
Free bump
Free bump
@Jazz
15k for the Platinum.red.white?
@Jazz
15k for the Platinum.red.white?
522p.png1722486p.png34878p.png13967p.png6019316p.png448514p.png7337131p.png
@IdRatherBeUnique I'll take 20k for that one?
@IdRatherBeUnique I'll take 20k for that one?
^
^
Bump
Bump
^
^
@Jazz
Would you consider 50K for the mid/purple boy? I'd like to buy him for my friend as a present^^
@Jazz
Would you consider 50K for the mid/purple boy? I'd like to buy him for my friend as a present^^
Selling for 55kg, can do payment plan for 4 months. Feel free to contact me :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18