Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] KAIJU RIDGEBACKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Naviri
Excellent! I will put you on the list!

@Fawntastic
They are 90k each (total) if you reserve. I'll take 30k as payment up front to hold a reserve, and the other 60k will be due by the time they hatch. I'm sorry, I should have been more clear on that!
...and speaking of, I'll ping the rest so everyone knows, now, hopefully. XD And update the front page to be concise!
@EclecticDragon @Avaraith @Hieraaetus
@Naviri
Excellent! I will put you on the list!

@Fawntastic
They are 90k each (total) if you reserve. I'll take 30k as payment up front to hold a reserve, and the other 60k will be due by the time they hatch. I'm sorry, I should have been more clear on that!
...and speaking of, I'll ping the rest so everyone knows, now, hopefully. XD And update the front page to be concise!
@EclecticDragon @Avaraith @Hieraaetus
BAQJAbP.png
@uropygid

:) Oh I see! I'll try to send in some money for a reserve here shortly, at least before the week is out though my internet's a little sketchy right now.
@uropygid

:) Oh I see! I'll try to send in some money for a reserve here shortly, at least before the week is out though my internet's a little sketchy right now.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic
No problem, and thank you! I'll get you on the list as soon as I receive it. c:
@Fawntastic
No problem, and thank you! I'll get you on the list as soon as I receive it. c:
BAQJAbP.png
@uropygid
may have to hold off this round since lightning has dominance, i really need to focus on buying genes for once

and i'd be happy to lend my nests if you're ever in need of them :)
@uropygid
may have to hold off this round since lightning has dominance, i really need to focus on buying genes for once

and i'd be happy to lend my nests if you're ever in need of them :)
@EclecticDragon
No problem! And thank you for the offer, I might take you up on that in the future. I'll ping you again next round I breed them. c:
@EclecticDragon
No problem! And thank you for the offer, I might take you up on that in the future. I'll ping you again next round I breed them. c:
BAQJAbP.png
@Uropygid
I've sent that 30K your way! I'm keen as for some Kaiju presence!
@Uropygid
I've sent that 30K your way! I'm keen as for some Kaiju presence!
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
@uropygid I would be interested in reserving an egg, but do not think I can afford to this round, will you be selling their next clutch as well?
@uropygid I would be interested in reserving an egg, but do not think I can afford to this round, will you be selling their next clutch as well?
Not all whom wander are lost...
---
@Ishaway
I will; and I'll probably do reserves on their eggs again next round, too. (Likely the same price; I certainly doubt the reserve price will increase, anyway.)
@Ishaway
I will; and I'll probably do reserves on their eggs again next round, too. (Likely the same price; I certainly doubt the reserve price will increase, anyway.)
BAQJAbP.png
ker-bump!
ker-bump!
BAQJAbP.png
@uropygid

DID SOMEONE SAY KAIJU.

Sending the up-front over now, let me know if you want the rest now or later :> eee kaiju.
@uropygid

DID SOMEONE SAY KAIJU.

Sending the up-front over now, let me know if you want the rest now or later :> eee kaiju.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9