Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pearlcatcher Reserves - new new pair!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@peachy I'm sorry, but they're not for sale. I'm only selling the offspring.

@PsiChaosOmega It's fine to wait until the next hatch. You'd be first pick.

ridget_animation_zps52a418b5.gif
[quote name="Ridget" date="2013-07-10 10:14:53" url="main.php?p=mb&board=baz&page=7&id=95811#417098"]@peachy I'm sorry, but they're not for sale. I'm only selling the offspring. @PsiChaosOmega It's fine to wait until the next hatch. You'd be first pick.[/quote] @Ridget Yes, I know. xD I was seeing if I could fully pay for a hatchling of pair four, sorry for the confusion.

@Ridget Yes, I know. xD I was seeing if I could fully pay for a hatchling of pair four, sorry for the confusion.
@Ridget, I'll take the charcoal/purple female! uwu She's a darling~
@Ridget, I'll take the charcoal/purple female! uwu She's a darling~
I'm always looking to buy xxy - xyx - yxx rose/pastels! feel free to message me! Iri/Shim is a must and I'm only interested in Imps and Coatls c:
@peachy Ah! Sorry! xD I guess I skipped the "for", lol. Yes, you can pay for a hatchling from that pair! edit: gah, my typing is so bad today. sorry :(

@Alanabetta Okay, I will send a crossroads request! :)

@Kota The charcoal/purple one has been claimed. I'll send a crossroads for the ice/obsidian male. :)

@PsiChaosOmega Would you like to wait until the next hatch? If so, I'll go ahead and message the next person about the little male left.
@peachy Ah! Sorry! xD I guess I skipped the "for", lol. Yes, you can pay for a hatchling from that pair! edit: gah, my typing is so bad today. sorry :(

@Alanabetta Okay, I will send a crossroads request! :)

@Kota The charcoal/purple one has been claimed. I'll send a crossroads for the ice/obsidian male. :)

@PsiChaosOmega Would you like to wait until the next hatch? If so, I'll go ahead and message the next person about the little male left.
@Ridget, Thank you so much uwu
@Ridget, Thank you so much uwu
I'm always looking to buy xxy - xyx - yxx rose/pastels! feel free to message me! Iri/Shim is a must and I'm only interested in Imps and Coatls c:
Yay! Thank you!
Yay! Thank you!
vtCaSWn.png
[quote name="Ridget" date="2013-07-10 12:55:25" url="main.php?p=mb&board=baz&page=7&id=95811#420333"]@peachy Ah! Sorry! xD I guess I skipped the "for", lol. Yes, you can pay for a hatchling from that pair! edit: gah, my typing is so bad today. sorry :([/quote] It's alright, I do that all the time. xD Anyways, it's 135k in total, for the reservation and the baby? If so, can you hold a spot for me? I'll pay it off in a few days. c:
It's alright, I do that all the time. xD Anyways, it's 135k in total, for the reservation and the baby? If so, can you hold a spot for me? I'll pay it off in a few days. c:
How much would it be to reserve for pair 4? @Ridget
How much would it be to reserve for pair 4? @Ridget
@peachy Yep, that's the total price. I can put you down for a spot and hold one open for you, but the exact number in line won't be guaranteed unless the deposit/ full payment is paid (meaning if someone pays in full after you, they can go before).

@DraconiSagiso The deposit, which counts towards the full payment, is 45k T or 450 gems. Payment in full is 135k T or 1350 gems for the Pearlcatchers.
@peachy Yep, that's the total price. I can put you down for a spot and hold one open for you, but the exact number in line won't be guaranteed unless the deposit/ full payment is paid (meaning if someone pays in full after you, they can go before).

@DraconiSagiso The deposit, which counts towards the full payment, is 45k T or 450 gems. Payment in full is 135k T or 1350 gems for the Pearlcatchers.
@EarthDragoness PsiChaosOmega has asked to wait for the next clutch, so you're in line for this little guy. Does he work for you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=140050] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/140050_350.png[/img] [/url] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QIWbqjW.png[/IMG]
@EarthDragoness PsiChaosOmega has asked to wait for the next clutch, so you're in line for this little guy. Does he work for you?

140050_350.png

QIWbqjW.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20