Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pearlcatcher Reserves - new new pair!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
@Ridget : Mmm, haven&#039;t got the treasure at the moment to pay a deposit or full price, but could I have a hold for pair 4 until I get the cash? (I&#039;d offer art, but I see you aren&#039;t interested anymore :P) Shouldn&#039;t take too long, three or four days perhaps. Pair four has the perfect colours, I love those dark primaries<3

Also, am I right in thinking that the deposit is subtracted from the full price?
@Ridget : Mmm, haven&#039;t got the treasure at the moment to pay a deposit or full price, but could I have a hold for pair 4 until I get the cash? (I&#039;d offer art, but I see you aren&#039;t interested anymore :P) Shouldn&#039;t take too long, three or four days perhaps. Pair four has the perfect colours, I love those dark primaries<3

Also, am I right in thinking that the deposit is subtracted from the full price?
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
@LennyThynn Yep, the deposit counts towards the full price. I can add you as a hold, but keep in mind that your exact number isn&#039;t secured until you pay the deposit.

Thank you :3
@LennyThynn Yep, the deposit counts towards the full price. I can add you as a hold, but keep in mind that your exact number isn&#039;t secured until you pay the deposit.

Thank you :3
ridget_animation_zps52a418b5.gif
@Ridget
Dude, totally. He isn&#039;t too far in on it, but so far so good!
@Ridget
Dude, totally. He isn&#039;t too far in on it, but so far so good!
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
@Tarawr
That is so cute and amazing all at the same time! Great work :D
@Tarawr
That is so cute and amazing all at the same time! Great work :D
@Ridget
:) I&#039;m suuuper excited for him to finish this one. I think he plans to pose it like the hatchlings, and I&#039;m having him do my dream colors on it. :D White/Aqua. LOL
@Ridget
:) I&#039;m suuuper excited for him to finish this one. I think he plans to pose it like the hatchlings, and I&#039;m having him do my dream colors on it. :D White/Aqua. LOL
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
@Tarawr xD! I hope I&#039;m able to breed another. Fingers crossed, haha. The hatchling pose for pearlies has got to be my fav. :>
@Tarawr xD! I hope I&#039;m able to breed another. Fingers crossed, haha. The hatchling pose for pearlies has got to be my fav. :>
@Ridget : M&#039;kay, great! Deposit is on its way :)
@Ridget : M&#039;kay, great! Deposit is on its way :)
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
@LennyThynn I&#039;ve added you to the list! Thank you :D
@LennyThynn I&#039;ve added you to the list! Thank you :D
@Ridget: I would like to place a reserve on pair four. I will go ahead and pay in full. Give me a sec and i will send the treasure over. :)
@Ridget: I would like to place a reserve on pair four. I will go ahead and pay in full. Give me a sec and i will send the treasure over. :)
5j0CSQa.png
Up!
Up!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20