Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Contacting Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Noverb
NP :D Lol, Breeding, I’m still getting my head around parts of it. Most people find
http://trollslum.net/fr/
To be helpful when setting up pairs. But even so, sometimes the proof is in the pudding so to speak, you don’t really know a good pair until you have tried them a few times.
EE! Congrats on Nest one! I remember how exited I was! I hope you get some pretty babies!

@BeingOfNature
Hello again :D
Thankies! Most of the pics are just item links and dragon baby links :D
As for the Imp Icon it was made by @kiohl, ordered from their shop!
@Noverb
NP :D Lol, Breeding, I’m still getting my head around parts of it. Most people find
http://trollslum.net/fr/
To be helpful when setting up pairs. But even so, sometimes the proof is in the pudding so to speak, you don’t really know a good pair until you have tried them a few times.
EE! Congrats on Nest one! I remember how exited I was! I hope you get some pretty babies!

@BeingOfNature
Hello again :D
Thankies! Most of the pics are just item links and dragon baby links :D
As for the Imp Icon it was made by @kiohl, ordered from their shop!
[Sig uses ******* to FR links]]
Seeking: - // Original & Former Keeper of the KS Buyers List
@Juba
YES! yes you May!
@Juba
YES! yes you May!
@flaconscale :-D Glad you remembered me! x)
still, they make for some groovy bumps! :-D
Hmm, I'd probably commission, but I have no money lD again
@flaconscale :-D Glad you remembered me! x)
still, they make for some groovy bumps! :-D
Hmm, I'd probably commission, but I have no money lD again
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature I’m glad I remembered too ^^;; my brain can be a bit scatty X.X In all seriousness though, I remember your username as being unusual/different Lol! I do it because writing ‘bump’ bores me~! Also I have a spare Seal and Zeeba that I might toss in as second prizes… dependant on where the mood takes me! [item=dappled seal] [item=zeeba] >.> I like never have money! Always saving for something!! :D all in good fun though!
@BeingOfNature
I’m glad I remembered too ^^;; my brain can be a bit scatty X.X
In all seriousness though, I remember your username as being unusual/different
Lol! I do it because writing ‘bump’ bores me~! Also I have a spare Seal and Zeeba that I might toss in as second prizes… dependant on where the mood takes me!

Dappled Seal Zeeba
>.> I like never have money! Always saving for something!! :D all in good fun though!
@flaconscale same! .o. I'm terrible for forgetting things ;A; Aw! Yay for unusual names! :-D
Yeah, I need to make myself a bump picture. I gave my bf one, but didn't do one for myself...probably because I'm doing banners for my new breeding thread once they're done! xD
mmm....you could probably sell them on the AH...for 10k or more?

xD NEVER! Plus I owe a ton of people xD Yay for Imp reservations! xD
@flaconscale same! .o. I'm terrible for forgetting things ;A; Aw! Yay for unusual names! :-D
Yeah, I need to make myself a bump picture. I gave my bf one, but didn't do one for myself...probably because I'm doing banners for my new breeding thread once they're done! xD
mmm....you could probably sell them on the AH...for 10k or more?

xD NEVER! Plus I owe a ton of people xD Yay for Imp reservations! xD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature
Exactly!!

Lol, I could make art... I juts can't be bothered atm. Best of luck with your breeding thread through!!
I could sell them, or trade them (as I'm trying to fill my beastiary up) But for the momment they are just hanging around.
IMP RES FTW! All mine have decided to come true at the same time... so my lair is filling up with Imps faster that I can find them partners
@BeingOfNature
Exactly!!

Lol, I could make art... I juts can't be bothered atm. Best of luck with your breeding thread through!!
I could sell them, or trade them (as I'm trying to fill my beastiary up) But for the momment they are just hanging around.
IMP RES FTW! All mine have decided to come true at the same time... so my lair is filling up with Imps faster that I can find them partners
@flaconscale xD

Well, I only get to see my beloved tablet once a week so yeah... :I Thanks you! :-D Revamping it when I get rid of all my trades and dragons that I owe people xD
Yeah...I sell mine now. Especially Cumulous Seal I get a few of them x)
YES! I stupidly said that I'd pay 300k for one inside a month. Yeah right ;A;
@flaconscale xD

Well, I only get to see my beloved tablet once a week so yeah... :I Thanks you! :-D Revamping it when I get rid of all my trades and dragons that I owe people xD
Yeah...I sell mine now. Especially Cumulous Seal I get a few of them x)
YES! I stupidly said that I'd pay 300k for one inside a month. Yeah right ;A;
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature
That could be hard... I'm still trying to learn to use mine... I work traditionally most of the time. Alll the trades!!
:D
Homg... my frist Imp was 700k straight up beacuse I got in a bidding war ^^;
@BeingOfNature
That could be hard... I'm still trying to learn to use mine... I work traditionally most of the time. Alll the trades!!
:D
Homg... my frist Imp was 700k straight up beacuse I got in a bidding war ^^;
@flaconscale yeah! I usually doodle in biro, but since I'm starting my GCSE courses, I can't really do that any more :/
:-DDD Tradesss!

xD Loooool! I just have 60k to go on one imp reserve, then I need to start paying for my other 110k imp reserve then like 260k more on the last one ;A;
@flaconscale yeah! I usually doodle in biro, but since I'm starting my GCSE courses, I can't really do that any more :/
:-DDD Tradesss!

xD Loooool! I just have 60k to go on one imp reserve, then I need to start paying for my other 110k imp reserve then like 260k more on the last one ;A;
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature
This I understand ^^; I was doing a graphics course and still failed to use my tablet... I passed. But yeah, often felt the other's were give better marks for working in a different medium.

All the moneys... I wish treasure was easier to come by
@BeingOfNature
This I understand ^^; I was doing a graphics course and still failed to use my tablet... I passed. But yeah, often felt the other's were give better marks for working in a different medium.

All the moneys... I wish treasure was easier to come by
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13