Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nikita's Raffle; WINNERS ANNOUNCED~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@nikita Oh! LOL Well thats my bad XDD Im so sorry for the misunderstanding! Well, I still hope they get great homes, good luck with your raffle :3
@nikita Oh! LOL Well thats my bad XDD Im so sorry for the misunderstanding! Well, I still hope they get great homes, good luck with your raffle :3
@Kay2036 No worries, and thanks. :3
@Kay2036 No worries, and thanks. :3
Thanks a bunch. Wish me luck :) I have one friend that will help me out. The girl that told me to join
I think I'll get one of her spiral babies.

And did you like it ? I love it !
Though my favorite show is game of thrones.

It's difficult for me to make coins because I only get on through my iphone. But I just got some because it let me play the higher or lower game :)
I wonder if people sell any dragons for 1k
@nikita
Thanks a bunch. Wish me luck :) I have one friend that will help me out. The girl that told me to join
I think I'll get one of her spiral babies.

And did you like it ? I love it !
Though my favorite show is game of thrones.

It's difficult for me to make coins because I only get on through my iphone. But I just got some because it let me play the higher or lower game :)
I wonder if people sell any dragons for 1k
@nikita
@Neji

I quite liked the first few seasons. The most recent season was okay, but I think it went off on a huge tangent. (I'm a screenwriter, so I get a little picky when it comes to TV, lol ^^;)

It takes a bit of work to get started, but once your lair gets bigger and you have more dragons to breed, it gets easier. :)

Mostly dragons go for 5k and up, but there are threads run by people who will sell dragons for cheaper to players who need some help getting started. :)
@Neji

I quite liked the first few seasons. The most recent season was okay, but I think it went off on a huge tangent. (I'm a screenwriter, so I get a little picky when it comes to TV, lol ^^;)

It takes a bit of work to get started, but once your lair gets bigger and you have more dragons to breed, it gets easier. :)

Mostly dragons go for 5k and up, but there are threads run by people who will sell dragons for cheaper to players who need some help getting started. :)
I loved it, though like you said, the last season wasn't as great.
And that's what I'm hoping for.
Idk if I'm making any sense right now, but I'm heading to bed. Extremely tired. Falling asleep

It was nice talking to you :) I'll see you later today
I loved it, though like you said, the last season wasn't as great.
And that's what I'm hoping for.
Idk if I'm making any sense right now, but I'm heading to bed. Extremely tired. Falling asleep

It was nice talking to you :) I'll see you later today
I would also love to join in, those dragons are beautiful :D
I would also love to join in, those dragons are beautiful :D
@Nikita
Your dragon pairs are stunning and this is such a generous thing to do - I would love to be entered please, and thank you ^_^
@Nikita
Your dragon pairs are stunning and this is such a generous thing to do - I would love to be entered please, and thank you ^_^
hello 😃 I would love to join this raffle please
hello 😃 I would love to join this raffle please
Awesome giveaway! O: I hope I win something. ouo
Awesome giveaway! O: I hope I win something. ouo
@Nikita wow, the prizes are amazinggggg

have fun with the raffle!
@Nikita wow, the prizes are amazinggggg

have fun with the raffle!
767VVTs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10