Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nikita's Raffle; WINNERS ANNOUNCED~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Nikita *A* uwaaaah these are so gorgeous! I would love to enter, please :D thanks for holding this!

eta: also, hehe, upon rereading the post I noticed you pointed out the names - wicked of course :DDDD [approves]!
@Nikita *A* uwaaaah these are so gorgeous! I would love to enter, please :D thanks for holding this!

eta: also, hehe, upon rereading the post I noticed you pointed out the names - wicked of course :DDDD [approves]!
Those dragons are gorgeous! Can I sign up too?
Those dragons are gorgeous! Can I sign up too?
@ClubbingSealCub Of course you can, m'dear! :)

And thanks to everyone else who has entered! A warm welcome to you all, good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor. ;D
@ClubbingSealCub Of course you can, m'dear! :)

And thanks to everyone else who has entered! A warm welcome to you all, good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor. ;D
Hey @Nikita! I'd love to enter please *hug*

ALSO HOLY CRAP WICKED REFERENCE FTW
Hey @Nikita! I'd love to enter please *hug*

ALSO HOLY CRAP WICKED REFERENCE FTW
V0jOYO0.png
What beautiful dragons!~ I would like to participate!
What beautiful dragons!~ I would like to participate!
Hey guys :3 hehe! This is a really nice thread and such beautiful dragons! I hope they go to a great home! :3
Hey guys :3 hehe! This is a really nice thread and such beautiful dragons! I hope they go to a great home! :3
Oh, lol, id also like to participate :3 also! Free bump XDD hehe
Oh, lol, id also like to participate :3 also! Free bump XDD hehe
Hey there :) @nikita
I would appreciate it if I was included in the raffle.
I recently joined and I'm trying to get started. I've adopted one dragon so far so I'm quite happy (my active dragon).

Btw. Did you pick your name because of the show, or is that your actual name ? Just curious :p

Hunger games -waves hands in the air-
Hey there :) @nikita
I would appreciate it if I was included in the raffle.
I recently joined and I'm trying to get started. I've adopted one dragon so far so I'm quite happy (my active dragon).

Btw. Did you pick your name because of the show, or is that your actual name ? Just curious :p

Hunger games -waves hands in the air-
@nikita

also! May i ask when do you think this raffle will be over? ouo
@nikita

also! May i ask when do you think this raffle will be over? ouo
@Kay2036 Thanks for the free bump! Unfortunately only new players are able to participate in this raffle. ^^;;

@Neji I've added you to the list. Goodluck! :D

And Nikita is actually my name, lol. When the new Nikita TV show came out, I did watch it out of curiosity. xD
@Kay2036 Thanks for the free bump! Unfortunately only new players are able to participate in this raffle. ^^;;

@Neji I've added you to the list. Goodluck! :D

And Nikita is actually my name, lol. When the new Nikita TV show came out, I did watch it out of curiosity. xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10