Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] 50k DG Babies! Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
UPDATED~! @Heartmane @bink5bink5 I have gotten a free 2 DG Spiral! ;w; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=427229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4273/427229_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you prefer this one for a guaranteed Dual-gened dragon or stick with the spiral male just now?
UPDATED~! @Heartmane @bink5bink5
I have gotten a free 2 DG Spiral! ;w;

427229_350.png

Would you prefer this one for a guaranteed Dual-gened dragon or stick with the spiral male just now?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940136&page=1
Visit my 50k Double gene non-starters for sale!
@Starfall2466

May we see the colour wheel? Also, I would almost definitely prefer the dual-gene option.
@Starfall2466

May we see the colour wheel? Also, I would almost definitely prefer the dual-gene option.
gM1MTf9.png
@Starfall2466 i will try my best to get the money as soon as i can :)
@Starfall2466 i will try my best to get the money as soon as i can :)
4eaaa46434227b0adee1b6af3781c708.png
@Starfall2466

I don't mind Rose, so two out of three isn't bad. Will you raise the price, then, or do we get a discount or whatever? Seems like we'll have a good range.
@Starfall2466

I don't mind Rose, so two out of three isn't bad. Will you raise the price, then, or do we get a discount or whatever? Seems like we'll have a good range.
gM1MTf9.png
@Starfall2466

Ah, I see. Thank you for the clarification. The children look like they'll turn out to be beautiful, nonetheless.
@Starfall2466

Ah, I see. Thank you for the clarification. The children look like they'll turn out to be beautiful, nonetheless.
gM1MTf9.png
@Starfall2466

Personally I don't very much mind waiting. I'll wait on your decision as well.
@Starfall2466

Personally I don't very much mind waiting. I'll wait on your decision as well.
gM1MTf9.png
Hello! Someone pinged me... ah! found you! @Sylvette :3

Everybody is saving money for that damn skydancers! :D
( of course ... I do, too ... they are so pretteeeh! o3o )

Your pair is really cute , @Starfall2466 ! :) I would prefer one hatchling from your Carolina and your DG spiral ohmygawdlookatthismaizebabieee but - I'm not a fan of that pink or rose ... just maize would be perfect :/ You give an option to do some rollovers, so I will hope there will be some maize babies...

The problem is... I could pay for them in .. err.. *do some calculations* 4 days because I'm really broken u_u
Hello! Someone pinged me... ah! found you! @Sylvette :3

Everybody is saving money for that damn skydancers! :D
( of course ... I do, too ... they are so pretteeeh! o3o )

Your pair is really cute , @Starfall2466 ! :) I would prefer one hatchling from your Carolina and your DG spiral ohmygawdlookatthismaizebabieee but - I'm not a fan of that pink or rose ... just maize would be perfect :/ You give an option to do some rollovers, so I will hope there will be some maize babies...

The problem is... I could pay for them in .. err.. *do some calculations* 4 days because I'm really broken u_u
euCuA3M.png
@Starfall2466,

Ok! :D I've got an extra 50k, so bring me all da hatchies! XD

jkjk, I'll pay you to have a slot :3 XD /goes back to farming jigsaw/
@Starfall2466,

Ok! :D I've got an extra 50k, so bring me all da hatchies! XD

jkjk, I'll pay you to have a slot :3 XD /goes back to farming jigsaw/
Puppycat.gif
@Chikoree -nodnod- I understand your pink hating man uwu And sure! But please be sure to pay me when you get it/before the eggs arrive xD;;

@Sylvette - Kk :D Put you on teh list
@Chikoree -nodnod- I understand your pink hating man uwu And sure! But please be sure to pay me when you get it/before the eggs arrive xD;;

@Sylvette - Kk :D Put you on teh list
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940136&page=1
Visit my 50k Double gene non-starters for sale!
@starfall2466 BACK TO JIGSAW /Cries/
@starfall2466 BACK TO JIGSAW /Cries/
Puppycat.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10