Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/R] 30K Imps for late Nov Res & others
@rabbitwolf Put me down for full-price purchase of a Ridgeback from pair #13 (Goldenwings).

Also could you put me on the reservation list for pair #20 or 21 (the Imperials)? It seems the reservation list for both pairs is a single list, but if not then put me down for pair... #20?

I believe this will come out to 21,500 treasure total, yes? (I will be making future purchases, possibly even today, since I need to figure out which breed/pair/gene combinations I want.)

EDIT: Um... also, should I message you the treasure now or wait for you to respond? I've never purchased a dragon that didn't already exist before and I don't know what the protocol is - for purchasing already-existing dragons I've always pinged the seller, waited for them to accept, and then did a crossroads trade. x-x;;;

EDIT2: Nvm, sending treasure now. ^^;

EDIT3: Sent 29,500 treasure to upgrade Imp reservation to purchase because I am nuts. XD;;;
@rabbitwolf Put me down for full-price purchase of a Ridgeback from pair #13 (Goldenwings).

Also could you put me on the reservation list for pair #20 or 21 (the Imperials)? It seems the reservation list for both pairs is a single list, but if not then put me down for pair... #20?

I believe this will come out to 21,500 treasure total, yes? (I will be making future purchases, possibly even today, since I need to figure out which breed/pair/gene combinations I want.)

EDIT: Um... also, should I message you the treasure now or wait for you to respond? I've never purchased a dragon that didn't already exist before and I don't know what the protocol is - for purchasing already-existing dragons I've always pinged the seller, waited for them to accept, and then did a crossroads trade. x-x;;;

EDIT2: Nvm, sending treasure now. ^^;

EDIT3: Sent 29,500 treasure to upgrade Imp reservation to purchase because I am nuts. XD;;;
@rabbitwolf
I'd like to do a full reserve on Pair 12; Snow Beauty
just to confirm, it will be 6k correct?
@rabbitwolf
I'd like to do a full reserve on Pair 12; Snow Beauty
just to confirm, it will be 6k correct?
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@rabbitwolf
yes, that's what I want, I'm looking for a White|Maize|preferably brown range, closer to red the better, and hopefully a female tundra
@rabbitwolf
yes, that's what I want, I'm looking for a White|Maize|preferably brown range, closer to red the better, and hopefully a female tundra
kZatdD2.png
Friendly Bump :D
Friendly Bump :D
@rabbitwolf I ran the Trollslum on them, and I am quite pleased!
@rabbitwolf I ran the Trollslum on them, and I am quite pleased!
@rabbitwolf Oh, yey c:
Not sure whether to continue saving for genes or pay for reserves... xD
@rabbitwolf Oh, yey c:
Not sure whether to continue saving for genes or pay for reserves... xD
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@rabbitwolf Thanks for the ping! :) Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to buy any dragons right now. I'm lacking both funds and lair space. XD

Good luck with your future breedings and sales. :)
@rabbitwolf Thanks for the ping! :) Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to buy any dragons right now. I'm lacking both funds and lair space. XD

Good luck with your future breedings and sales. :)
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
@rabbitwolf
whoo!! can't wait X3
@rabbitwolf
whoo!! can't wait X3
kZatdD2.png
About what time are you going to hatch tomorrow?
@rabbitwolf
About what time are you going to hatch tomorrow?
@rabbitwolf
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@rabbitwolf
The guardian is awesome, but I need females. So, Crossroads set up for the pretty fire tiger/rose freckles tundra. Thanks!

And, may I please get on the skydancer reserve list?
@rabbitwolf
The guardian is awesome, but I need females. So, Crossroads set up for the pretty fire tiger/rose freckles tundra. Thanks!

And, may I please get on the skydancer reserve list?
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png