Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/R] 30K Imps for late Nov Res & others
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@rabbitwolf ok. Should i go a head and send 10k for both down payments,or wait to send the one for the imp?
@rabbitwolf ok. Should i go a head and send 10k for both down payments,or wait to send the one for the imp?
@rabbitwolf I love PurpleStarRiven O.O

Edit: I also just saw your reserves *silly FR* I would love to see what the colourations for the Imps will be when you get them ^-^
@rabbitwolf I love PurpleStarRiven O.O

Edit: I also just saw your reserves *silly FR* I would love to see what the colourations for the Imps will be when you get them ^-^
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@rabbitwolf ok :D in that case,just ping me when the dragons are bred or when the clutches are born.And October is perfectly fine! This is a very nice thread with some beautiful dragons :3
@rabbitwolf ok :D in that case,just ping me when the dragons are bred or when the clutches are born.And October is perfectly fine! This is a very nice thread with some beautiful dragons :3
@rabbitwolf the 21k reserves (preferably a WC)
@rabbitwolf the 21k reserves (preferably a WC)
@rabbitwolf I love anything white-obsidian ^-^
Are you taking reserves for the Imps at the moment? If so what is the full price? *probably missed it XD*
@rabbitwolf I love anything white-obsidian ^-^
Are you taking reserves for the Imps at the moment? If so what is the full price? *probably missed it XD*
@ShadowNoEar full price is only 30,000T or 300G! for an Imperial. Not sure on colours right now. Depends if I can get ones I like and want by the time I desire them and at the right price.
I also need to expand my Lair to accommodate them, why all the less popular clutches too, to generate needed capital!!!
All reserves are only 500T or 5G!

So far its only yourself and @XxDarkAngelxX interested in any reservations. So if you both want you'll get offered the first Imperial hatchlings born, hopefully in October. I've reserved a baby due about 20th September. Will pick another one about the same time and then once able to breed I'll Boon their clutch. If only 1 its XxDarkAngelxX's first, then you'd get the next!

Ideally I'd like two Imp pairs... but we'll see. That won't happen till the end of this year/start of next. But if I get two unrelated pairs, that would be great in my books!

Also want to scroll one of my Green Neonwing pair into a Skydancer. Would likely change the other too, into a Snapper if I could get the scrolls/Treasure!

Since you both like the babies that Belle and Riven could produce which wing marking would you like to see on Riven?
Belle has Seraph so giving him that guarantees it on their offspring.
Or there's Stripes or Eyespots.
Would like opinions.

As for you XxDarkAngelxX what second gene would you want them to have, since you're after a 2 gened WC? Though I plan to gene and scroll the Sodalt and Saphy into having clown/shimmer of Saphy who'd be a WC and Sodalt will be a PC speckle/shimmer, though there are other options. If you've got a preference in gene do say so!

Things all depend upon interest in the dragons equalling sales/reservations so I can buy the scrolls needed...
@ShadowNoEar full price is only 30,000T or 300G! for an Imperial. Not sure on colours right now. Depends if I can get ones I like and want by the time I desire them and at the right price.
I also need to expand my Lair to accommodate them, why all the less popular clutches too, to generate needed capital!!!
All reserves are only 500T or 5G!

So far its only yourself and @XxDarkAngelxX interested in any reservations. So if you both want you'll get offered the first Imperial hatchlings born, hopefully in October. I've reserved a baby due about 20th September. Will pick another one about the same time and then once able to breed I'll Boon their clutch. If only 1 its XxDarkAngelxX's first, then you'd get the next!

Ideally I'd like two Imp pairs... but we'll see. That won't happen till the end of this year/start of next. But if I get two unrelated pairs, that would be great in my books!

Also want to scroll one of my Green Neonwing pair into a Skydancer. Would likely change the other too, into a Snapper if I could get the scrolls/Treasure!

Since you both like the babies that Belle and Riven could produce which wing marking would you like to see on Riven?
Belle has Seraph so giving him that guarantees it on their offspring.
Or there's Stripes or Eyespots.
Would like opinions.

As for you XxDarkAngelxX what second gene would you want them to have, since you're after a 2 gened WC? Though I plan to gene and scroll the Sodalt and Saphy into having clown/shimmer of Saphy who'd be a WC and Sodalt will be a PC speckle/shimmer, though there are other options. If you've got a preference in gene do say so!

Things all depend upon interest in the dragons equalling sales/reservations so I can buy the scrolls needed...
9575371043_87b30504a8_o.png
@rabbitwolf I would love to put in a reserve for the imps when i get the 30k. Just got to send this 40k over to someone i'm getting a DG Spiral from then i'll start saving. I could send over the 500t for the down payment if you want, right now?

Edit: Pft, sending it over anyway :3
@rabbitwolf I would love to put in a reserve for the imps when i get the 30k. Just got to send this 40k over to someone i'm getting a DG Spiral from then i'll start saving. I could send over the 500t for the down payment if you want, right now?

Edit: Pft, sending it over anyway :3
@RabbitWolf
I'd like to put in a hold on an imp as well. Down payment of 500t, correct?
@RabbitWolf
I'd like to put in a hold on an imp as well. Down payment of 500t, correct?
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
@rabbitwolf its up to you to what genes you want on them (although,im a HUGE fan of clown :3) im going to send over the 10k for the two reserves anyway,just so you have the money now :D
@rabbitwolf its up to you to what genes you want on them (although,im a HUGE fan of clown :3) im going to send over the 10k for the two reserves anyway,just so you have the money now :D
@rabbitwolf would I be allowed to reserve a Imperial and a Skydancer? ;v;
@rabbitwolf would I be allowed to reserve a Imperial and a Skydancer? ;v;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18