Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CAN /YOU/ OWN THE RADDEST WILDCLAW?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@dissonancies

also on your topic i would kiss a ridgeback

i am too small for it to impale me.

of course since they're fictional web-based mythbeasts i have no reason to kiss a ridgeback

yet
@dissonancies

also on your topic i would kiss a ridgeback

i am too small for it to impale me.

of course since they're fictional web-based mythbeasts i have no reason to kiss a ridgeback

yet
TERRIBLE MSPAINT ART CONTEST FOR RICHES
Oh my God this is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Good luck finding a home for this amazing dragon. I might even consider it if one of my babies sells by the time I get home form work.

Thank you for being a fabulous human being.
Oh my God this is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Good luck finding a home for this amazing dragon. I might even consider it if one of my babies sells by the time I get home form work.

Thank you for being a fabulous human being.
but why wouldn't you, though
but why wouldn't you, though
@LadyGizmo No, thank YOU for taking a look and for considering it! And please consider it. Consider it very hard.
@LadyGizmo No, thank YOU for taking a look and for considering it! And please consider it. Consider it very hard.
@LadyGizmo [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02t1l8mbN1qj9hb1o1_500.gif[/img] Thank ya kindly! And please take home this radical dragon if he has not found a home yet!! Also have a good day at work! @dissonancies good idea. i already have my first ridgeback. i will kiss my screen.
@LadyGizmo
tumblr_m02t1l8mbN1qj9hb1o1_500.gif

Thank ya kindly! And please take home this radical dragon if he has not found a home yet!! Also have a good day at work!

@dissonancies
good idea. i already have my first ridgeback. i will kiss my screen.
Actual good ideas: Pool the money with people from your flight. Raise the rad dragon to adulthood. Exalt it. In its service to your respective flight gods, the rad dragon will assure you good luck in flight dominance.*

*by helping sell, this makes me traitorous to plague
please wait until after the dragon sells to execute me please thanks
Actual good ideas: Pool the money with people from your flight. Raise the rad dragon to adulthood. Exalt it. In its service to your respective flight gods, the rad dragon will assure you good luck in flight dominance.*

*by helping sell, this makes me traitorous to plague
please wait until after the dragon sells to execute me please thanks
actual facts about the Raddest Wildclaw

the Raddest Wildclaw is also the handsomest, strongest, smartest, and fastest wildclaw

the Raddest Wildclaw can punch through six feet of lead without breaking a sweat

the Raddest Wildclaw can recite the dictionary backwards in under 53.897 seconds

legend says that if you look in a mirror and whisper "Raddest Wildclaw" three times, the Raddest Wildclaw will appear and give you a high five, and then you will find twenty bucks in a pair of jeans you haven't worn in a while. thanks, Raddest Wildclaw!
actual facts about the Raddest Wildclaw

the Raddest Wildclaw is also the handsomest, strongest, smartest, and fastest wildclaw

the Raddest Wildclaw can punch through six feet of lead without breaking a sweat

the Raddest Wildclaw can recite the dictionary backwards in under 53.897 seconds

legend says that if you look in a mirror and whisper "Raddest Wildclaw" three times, the Raddest Wildclaw will appear and give you a high five, and then you will find twenty bucks in a pair of jeans you haven't worn in a while. thanks, Raddest Wildclaw!
if you buy the raddest dragon i will give you the iron throne i'm not kidding [img]http://i.imgur.com/WDG2n2V.png[/img] [i]there it is, one dragon away[/i]
if you buy the raddest dragon i will give you the iron throne

i'm not kidding

WDG2n2V.png

there it is, one dragon away
the raddest wildclaw is a good dragon whose insights are relevant

the raddest wildclaw is a good wildclaw, with many friends

whoever buys the raddest wildclaw is clearly superior and will earn the allegiance of the raddest wildclaw
the raddest wildclaw is a good dragon whose insights are relevant

the raddest wildclaw is a good wildclaw, with many friends

whoever buys the raddest wildclaw is clearly superior and will earn the allegiance of the raddest wildclaw
the raddest wildclaw went to the night vale dog park and lived
the raddest wildclaw went to the night vale dog park and lived
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8