Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | White&Obsidian SD/Imps ping list OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Holone

I'll take 5 tickets
@Holone

I'll take 5 tickets
Xanje,Another great pet site.Click Pet,Come see!
referral-mwolo1.png
@Oddorra
Added your tickets^^
@Oddorra
Added your tickets^^
@Fyari @Vala
You got 1 ticket for reblogging on Tumblr. Thank you guys^^
@Fyari @Vala
You got 1 ticket for reblogging on Tumblr. Thank you guys^^
^bump^

Might as well bump- it takes no time at all, and has a chance of getting me a ticket, which then has a chance of getting me a white Skydancer. Of course I bump. I'm surprised not many other people are bumping!
^bump^

Might as well bump- it takes no time at all, and has a chance of getting me a ticket, which then has a chance of getting me a white Skydancer. Of course I bump. I'm surprised not many other people are bumping!
Signature under construction, come back later, good-bye.
Those Dragons look really beautiful.
Those Dragons look really beautiful.
I'm glad you like them, Vala^^

Troubadour, I give away free ticket, because it helps me a lot :D At least when I sleep someone bumps the thread for me^^ The thread goes off from the first page in minutes :O
I'm glad you like them, Vala^^

Troubadour, I give away free ticket, because it helps me a lot :D At least when I sleep someone bumps the thread for me^^ The thread goes off from the first page in minutes :O
Bumping this thread.
Bumping this thread.
^

I know- I've had the same problem :( With threads, I mean. You can't put ANYTHING in the Dragons for Sale section unless you're going to bump every five minutes, or somehow entice somebody else to, as you've done.
^

I know- I've had the same problem :( With threads, I mean. You can't put ANYTHING in the Dragons for Sale section unless you're going to bump every five minutes, or somehow entice somebody else to, as you've done.
Signature under construction, come back later, good-bye.
Bumpiiiiing.
Bumpiiiiing.
^^ Bump ^^
^^ Bump ^^
28y7xES.png
tumblr_inline_ngnogrOxqn1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25