Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Tidewatchers - Imps, Coatls, & WCs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Jesteroo
@Zyrieen
@Astamodeus

Eos and Astraeus have had three eggs :)
@Jesteroo
@Zyrieen
@Astamodeus

Eos and Astraeus have had three eggs :)
Hatchery-Forum-Signature.png
@rhsolyn Woohoo :) Can't wait to see the babies
@rhsolyn Woohoo :) Can't wait to see the babies
692937.gif692938.gif692939.gif692940.gif692941.gif692942.gif692943.gif692944.gif692945.gif692946.gif
@missa Added you to the list on here. c:

Also just a head's up, for Kira and Jarick I'm specifically looking for a girl so if there are somehow all boys there'll be four hatchlings up for sale.
@missa Added you to the list on here. c:

Also just a head's up, for Kira and Jarick I'm specifically looking for a girl so if there are somehow all boys there'll be four hatchlings up for sale.
@rhsolyn okie doke. c: look forward to seeing the hatchlings!
@rhsolyn okie doke. c: look forward to seeing the hatchlings!
I got a ping from someone but it lead me here o.o
I got a ping from someone but it lead me here o.o
@LadyDruiza That's pretty strange... But welcome! Haha.
@LadyDruiza That's pretty strange... But welcome! Haha.
Hi! Yeah it was odd o.o but pretty dragons though !
Hi! Yeah it was odd o.o but pretty dragons though !
@LadyDruiza Thanks. :> Your dragons are great too... I love your tiger pearlcatcher, what a cutie!
@LadyDruiza Thanks. :> Your dragons are great too... I love your tiger pearlcatcher, what a cutie!
Lapis and Camellia breed tomorrow, Kira and Jarick's eggs hatch... Excitin' times!!
Lapis and Camellia breed tomorrow, Kira and Jarick's eggs hatch... Excitin' times!!
@missa Babies are here! Open a crossroads trade for 20k for whichever one you want (obviously not the pc girl though :p ).

I can't believe they had 3 boys, I feel like I escaped waiting another two weeks by a hair!
@missa Babies are here! Open a crossroads trade for 20k for whichever one you want (obviously not the pc girl though :p ).

I can't believe they had 3 boys, I feel like I escaped waiting another two weeks by a hair!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9