Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Golden Pagoda - free raffle: post 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Added in a second pair into my breeding post.
Decided to keep them basic, and set up a price.
Added in a second pair into my breeding post.
Decided to keep them basic, and set up a price.
I added in my fae pair to my breeding post.
I added in my fae pair to my breeding post.
Judge x Steelson's clutch has arrived! Three eggs, so BoF'd it.

@dognames; You may have your pick between the following two hatchlings.
[Hatchling 1]
[Hatchling 2]
Judge x Steelson's clutch has arrived! Three eggs, so BoF'd it.

@dognames; You may have your pick between the following two hatchlings.
[Hatchling 1]
[Hatchling 2]
@SpiritOfSakura
Mage and Seer's clutch has arrived. I BoF'd it even though it was only two eggs and man was it worth it.

Your hatchling, should you want it. Just send a trade for either 30k or 300 gems.
@SpiritOfSakura
Mage and Seer's clutch has arrived. I BoF'd it even though it was only two eggs and man was it worth it.

Your hatchling, should you want it. Just send a trade for either 30k or 300 gems.
@Manteo
@dognames

Alrighty, the babies finally hatched! Sorry, there was only one, now two thanks to the clutch update, so I didn't BoF it.

Hatchling One || Hatchling Two

I changed up my rules a bit, but the 48 hours to pick/pay still apply to you both.
20k or 200g still, I'm not upping the price on your two~
Manteo first pick of the two and then dognames.
If either of you don't want one, let me know ASAP.
If either of you want to wait until the next clutch, all of the new rules/prices will apply then.

Sorry for any problems!
@Manteo
@dognames

Alrighty, the babies finally hatched! Sorry, there was only one, now two thanks to the clutch update, so I didn't BoF it.

Hatchling One || Hatchling Two

I changed up my rules a bit, but the 48 hours to pick/pay still apply to you both.
20k or 200g still, I'm not upping the price on your two~
Manteo first pick of the two and then dognames.
If either of you don't want one, let me know ASAP.
If either of you want to wait until the next clutch, all of the new rules/prices will apply then.

Sorry for any problems!
@Empress I'd love the one with the lavender tertiary if Manteo doesn't want it.
@Empress I'd love the one with the lavender tertiary if Manteo doesn't want it.
YOjxXbt.png
General Notes and Updates:

I've revamped how I sell my clutches and handle reserves. I've tossed the reserve list out the window in exchange for a mailing list who are the only ones who can buy the clutch they're signed up for, for 24 hours after they're mass pinged.

There is on the otherhand a guaranteed slot, which guarantees you a baby from the next clutch, but at a slightly premium price. Of course, as usual, the payment isn't due until the babies come just to avoid ever having to deal with refunds for any reason, though I'm not sure why I would since each clutch gets at least one baby...>_>; Just better to be safe then sorry.

So pleeeease make sure to re-read my rules if you're interested in any of my pairs. Oh and expect to see a spiral shim/iri pair in there sometime soon! Jeakil x Layem also may be retiring after their 2nd clutch to make room for other pairs. c:

@dognames
Noted! Thanks for getting back to me so fast. c:
General Notes and Updates:

I've revamped how I sell my clutches and handle reserves. I've tossed the reserve list out the window in exchange for a mailing list who are the only ones who can buy the clutch they're signed up for, for 24 hours after they're mass pinged.

There is on the otherhand a guaranteed slot, which guarantees you a baby from the next clutch, but at a slightly premium price. Of course, as usual, the payment isn't due until the babies come just to avoid ever having to deal with refunds for any reason, though I'm not sure why I would since each clutch gets at least one baby...>_>; Just better to be safe then sorry.

So pleeeease make sure to re-read my rules if you're interested in any of my pairs. Oh and expect to see a spiral shim/iri pair in there sometime soon! Jeakil x Layem also may be retiring after their 2nd clutch to make room for other pairs. c:

@dognames
Noted! Thanks for getting back to me so fast. c:
c:
c:
Updates from me~
I copied all Empress' rules. :D

As for real news.
A couple new pairs from me will be up soon, likely within the next month. A wildclaw pair and a pearlcatcher pair.
Updates from me~
I copied all Empress' rules. :D

As for real news.
A couple new pairs from me will be up soon, likely within the next month. A wildclaw pair and a pearlcatcher pair.
Annnd one more bump before bed. <3 I&#039;ll reply to anything when I wake up!
Annnd one more bump before bed. <3 I&#039;ll reply to anything when I wake up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7