Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [T/S] Lots of mirrors!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BlueFlameWolf I will keep your previous bid as it is if it don't get outbid.
[quote name="LamL" date="2013-06-15 18:16:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=baz&page=3&id=75725#81225"]@BlueFlameWolf I will keep your previous bid as it is if it don't get outbid. [/quote] lol k. i thought i was outbid, i saw the message after i commented XD anyway ty

lol k. i thought i was outbid, i saw the message after i commented XD anyway ty
lZEZOSe.png
@BlueFlameWolf my bad. I'm getting tired and therefor making mistakes. I'm sorry 'bout that ^^;
@BlueFlameWolf my bad. I'm getting tired and therefor making mistakes. I'm sorry 'bout that ^^;
@laml 25k + 70 gems then?

edit: do you have an auto buy?
@laml 25k + 70 gems then?

edit: do you have an auto buy?
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
So sorry everyone, my account LamL was closed. :C
So sorry everyone, my account LamL was closed. :C
Dragons for trade/sale. WC's, spirals, ridges
how come?
how come?
I didn't read the terms of use, and made several accounts. Since I used my own name and birth date, it was easy for the admins to realize I violated their ToU and therefor closed my account/'s. I couldn't care less for the other accounts, but LamL was my main one. They did agree to let me make a new one, but I really miss my poor dragons T^T
I didn't read the terms of use, and made several accounts. Since I used my own name and birth date, it was easy for the admins to realize I violated their ToU and therefor closed my account/'s. I couldn't care less for the other accounts, but LamL was my main one. They did agree to let me make a new one, but I really miss my poor dragons T^T
Dragons for trade/sale. WC's, spirals, ridges
ah i see
ah i see
@ LamL : I put 35k T on #5 please ^^
@ LamL : I put 35k T on #5 please ^^
baniar12.png[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6