Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4
I AM A MASSIVE DUMMY WOW AGH I AM SO SORRY i bet you can tell im a major newbie wow,,, i was told on tumblr that i am going to crash the market if i continue going like this im so sorry i will deliver refunds to those who already paid but it will be very slow (i promise i am trying i am so sorry for this inconvenience) and if you would like a baby then the price is 200k! you can pay whenever if you are interested but im so sorry for making such a dumb mistake ah;;

ok ok i have a crazy idea and no one is gonna go for it probably but here we go!

i have a pearlcatcher platinum tiger/silver shimmer/sky basic boy on reserve for me at 300kT, but i'm only at about ~77kT. i want to buy him and then gene+change my fae black basic/rose basic/spring basic girl into a pearlcatcher with tiger+shimmer. but i need your help!

what im going to do is offer their babies for ONLY 50K TREASURE. they're going to be guaranteed tiger+shimmer pearlcatchers, but since you'd be reserving them so far in advance they're going to be very cheap! i would put you on a list on my clan profile, and you would be guaranteed a baby no matter how many times it takes me to breed them. i know it's a whole lot to ask, but their babies are going to be pretty; check out their colors here! (sorry for the weird link stuff, im on mobile agh) --> http://woofsndragons.tumblr.com/post/56611296728/

BONUS STUFF if you donate a gene (tiger or shimmer, please) for the female, you'll get TWO hatchlings (if the clutch only gives one baby i will breed them again and you'll get first pick). if you donate a pearlcatcher scroll for the female, you'll get the whole clutch! (if they only get one or two eggs i will breed them again)

i hope you're interested! comment here or send me a message on here/my tumblr blog @atotheshli or @woofsndragons 0:
I AM A MASSIVE DUMMY WOW AGH I AM SO SORRY i bet you can tell im a major newbie wow,,, i was told on tumblr that i am going to crash the market if i continue going like this im so sorry i will deliver refunds to those who already paid but it will be very slow (i promise i am trying i am so sorry for this inconvenience) and if you would like a baby then the price is 200k! you can pay whenever if you are interested but im so sorry for making such a dumb mistake ah;;

ok ok i have a crazy idea and no one is gonna go for it probably but here we go!

i have a pearlcatcher platinum tiger/silver shimmer/sky basic boy on reserve for me at 300kT, but i'm only at about ~77kT. i want to buy him and then gene+change my fae black basic/rose basic/spring basic girl into a pearlcatcher with tiger+shimmer. but i need your help!

what im going to do is offer their babies for ONLY 50K TREASURE. they're going to be guaranteed tiger+shimmer pearlcatchers, but since you'd be reserving them so far in advance they're going to be very cheap! i would put you on a list on my clan profile, and you would be guaranteed a baby no matter how many times it takes me to breed them. i know it's a whole lot to ask, but their babies are going to be pretty; check out their colors here! (sorry for the weird link stuff, im on mobile agh) --> http://woofsndragons.tumblr.com/post/56611296728/

BONUS STUFF if you donate a gene (tiger or shimmer, please) for the female, you'll get TWO hatchlings (if the clutch only gives one baby i will breed them again and you'll get first pick). if you donate a pearlcatcher scroll for the female, you'll get the whole clutch! (if they only get one or two eggs i will breed them again)

i hope you're interested! comment here or send me a message on here/my tumblr blog @atotheshli or @woofsndragons 0:
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli oh my gosh for only 50k? I'm totally interested in that! do you want me to send the money right now?
@atotheshli oh my gosh for only 50k? I'm totally interested in that! do you want me to send the money right now?
@redpandatier aaa yes right now is perfect! i will put you on the list cries thank you so much ;w; it will be quite a while before they can breed because i don't own the male yet and the female needs to be gene'd and all, but you will be first to get the baby!!
@redpandatier aaa yes right now is perfect! i will put you on the list cries thank you so much ;w; it will be quite a while before they can breed because i don't own the male yet and the female needs to be gene'd and all, but you will be first to get the baby!!
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli oh I can wait for that! I think it'd be worth it. :)
@atotheshli oh I can wait for that! I think it'd be worth it. :)
@redpandatier i'm so glad you think so omg i figured since people who wanted babies would be waiting so long my price shouldn't be as high as people who are ready ;o; i put you on the list on my clan profile, i will message you when the babies are born!
@redpandatier i'm so glad you think so omg i figured since people who wanted babies would be waiting so long my price shouldn't be as high as people who are ready ;o; i put you on the list on my clan profile, i will message you when the babies are born!
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli
Sign me up! I'd totally love to help you get to your goal!
@atotheshli
Sign me up! I'd totally love to help you get to your goal!
@Nevena wow thank you so much omg!! <3 i will add you to the list eee i might be able to do most of it this week, though the male won&#039;t be available to breed til mid-August!
@Nevena wow thank you so much omg!! <3 i will add you to the list eee i might be able to do most of it this week, though the male won&#039;t be available to breed til mid-August!
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli
No worries! I&#039;m just as excited as you are, it&#039;ll be my first ever pearly! Mostly I&#039;m just glad to help someone out :) Spreading the love~

Sending teh monies now
@atotheshli
No worries! I&#039;m just as excited as you are, it&#039;ll be my first ever pearly! Mostly I&#039;m just glad to help someone out :) Spreading the love~

Sending teh monies now
@Nevena can&#039;t wait to give you your first pearl omg ;o; it&#039;ll be a gorgeous one for a first!
thank you!! i will message you when everything is set and the clutch is hatched 0:
@Nevena can&#039;t wait to give you your first pearl omg ;o; it&#039;ll be a gorgeous one for a first!
thank you!! i will message you when everything is set and the clutch is hatched 0:
Gexm3qY.png
just gonna give this post a little bump because if i sell two more babies i can buy the male and get working on the female&#039;s genes!
just gonna give this post a little bump because if i sell two more babies i can buy the male and get working on the female&#039;s genes!
Gexm3qY.png
1 2 3 4