Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Double gene ADV NEON WING PC-FILLED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Trin sure, go ahead.
@Trin sure, go ahead.
bump
bump
seafrsigtwirl_by_seasonfluff-d6nddwz.gif
@Aspyluff
I would like to make a reservation.
I hope it's okay that I've I sent you the downpayment, just because I am tad bit worried someone will swoop in and nab the last slot.
@Aspyluff
I would like to make a reservation.
I hope it's okay that I've I sent you the downpayment, just because I am tad bit worried someone will swoop in and nab the last slot.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphithere Aspy is still asleep xD so I logged onto her account and took care of it for you! You are now on the list. Everything is good. : D thank you for your reservation.
@Amphithere Aspy is still asleep xD so I logged onto her account and took care of it for you! You are now on the list. Everything is good. : D thank you for your reservation.
@Seasonfluff
Thank you. I can't wait to have a beautiful PC. Have you guys decided what nest to use?
@Seasonfluff
Thank you. I can't wait to have a beautiful PC. Have you guys decided what nest to use?
@Amphiptere

: D I know they are going to be so adorable! Well with the help of some of the early reserves and our own opinions we decided that using Aspy&#039;s Lighting nest would be the best option seeing as the really bright blue would go well with their aqua/teal secondaries. It was a bit of a decision seeing as both are a mix of green and blue, but the more electric color of lightning makes a good neony theme <3 What do you think?
@Amphiptere

: D I know they are going to be so adorable! Well with the help of some of the early reserves and our own opinions we decided that using Aspy&#039;s Lighting nest would be the best option seeing as the really bright blue would go well with their aqua/teal secondaries. It was a bit of a decision seeing as both are a mix of green and blue, but the more electric color of lightning makes a good neony theme <3 What do you think?
@Seasonfluff
Oh, that sounds great. :)
Besides I need more dragons with different elements for the Coliseum.
@Seasonfluff
Oh, that sounds great. :)
Besides I need more dragons with different elements for the Coliseum.
Okay everyone! This thread is now closed as all the reserves have been met! : D Hopefully we get plenty of pretty babies in 11 days when we breed.
Okay everyone! This thread is now closed as all the reserves have been met! : D Hopefully we get plenty of pretty babies in 11 days when we breed.
@Spamzillian, @Valkyrie94, @Trin and @Amphiptere one more week until babies!!! ^^
@Spamzillian, @Valkyrie94, @Trin and @Amphiptere one more week until babies!!! ^^
@Valkyrie94 you have next choice of the two dragons, Spam chose the last male. If you find one you like you owe 80k and its yours.
@Valkyrie94 you have next choice of the two dragons, Spam chose the last male. If you find one you like you owe 80k and its yours.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7