Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Double gene ADV NEON WING PC-FILLED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@valkyrie94 :3 aww well that&#039;s still cute <3
@valkyrie94 :3 aww well that&#039;s still cute <3
seafrsigtwirl_by_seasonfluff-d6nddwz.gif
@Seasonfluff Thank you! :3 I hope you guys get some more reserves soon! ^-^
@Seasonfluff Thank you! :3 I hope you guys get some more reserves soon! ^-^
fvGaNKm.pngP0Gw3G1.pnglqCfcBr.pngsF4DzQ2.pngOkQ9oEg.png
Oh their colors are so perfect. I&#039;ll mark this thread and come back once I have the treasure.
Oh their colors are so perfect. I&#039;ll mark this thread and come back once I have the treasure.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere : D Thank you!

Because this is our first reserve thread, I&#039;d love to find out what worked and didn&#039;t work for getting people to noticed our thread. Where did you find this thread? were you surfing the threads here or did you find us on tumblr ect... *i just made the tumblr post so I&#039;m curious*
@Amphiptere : D Thank you!

Because this is our first reserve thread, I&#039;d love to find out what worked and didn&#039;t work for getting people to noticed our thread. Where did you find this thread? were you surfing the threads here or did you find us on tumblr ect... *i just made the tumblr post so I&#039;m curious*
@Aspyluff
I saw a post about your res on tumblr.
@Aspyluff
I saw a post about your res on tumblr.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Spamzillian and @Valkyrie94 the forum is being silly, I can&#039;t edit things, but only 12 days left ^^

@Spamzillian and @Valkyrie94 the forum is being silly, I can&#039;t edit things, but only 12 days left ^^

@Aspyluff
I am patient :> Twelve days away, I am also excited
@Aspyluff
I am patient :> Twelve days away, I am also excited
@Aspyluff Ahh, what a gorgeous pair!! I think I&#039;d actually like to reserve a spot, if I may? &#039; v &#039;)))

I am able to pay the entire fee upfront.
@Aspyluff Ahh, what a gorgeous pair!! I think I&#039;d actually like to reserve a spot, if I may? &#039; v &#039;)))

I am able to pay the entire fee upfront.
I'm a scrublord. | Art Shop
@Trin Ahh yes of course! You can take spot number three ;u; and ill reserve the last spot for @Amphiptere for a few more days.
@Trin Ahh yes of course! You can take spot number three ;u; and ill reserve the last spot for @Amphiptere for a few more days.
@Aspyluff Alright! ; v; Do you want me to send the payment right now?
@Aspyluff Alright! ; v; Do you want me to send the payment right now?
I'm a scrublord. | Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7