Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperial Hatchlings -New Pairing
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Can I be in the list for the new pair? :D
Can I be in the list for the new pair? :D
Puppycat.gif
@sylvette absolutely.
@sylvette absolutely.
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets. For it and knowledge can raise men to the divine. --Beethoven
FR_Arcanethin_zps84463c57.png
@Ziri
hmmmmm I'll take the month long one, whats another month or two or three
Hrrrrggg
kinda bummed it wont carry but whatever, i'll push it to the back of my mind and not be bothered xD
@Ziri
hmmmmm I'll take the month long one, whats another month or two or three
Hrrrrggg
kinda bummed it wont carry but whatever, i'll push it to the back of my mind and not be bothered xD
oGmqQsu.png
@Ziri
Hey there!
It's Chameleon (I got a username change) and I was wondering if I could get a slot for the second pair of Imps rather than the first? If not then it's perfectly fine~ ^^
@Ziri
Hey there!
It's Chameleon (I got a username change) and I was wondering if I could get a slot for the second pair of Imps rather than the first? If not then it's perfectly fine~ ^^
@gardentoaster how about I do the same thing for you that I'm doing for Kibame, I'll leave you on the list where you are, and add you to the other list too. So if the one that comes up from the breeding in four days is something you want you still have your place, if not then you're on the second list and have a spot reserved. Sound like a plan?
@gardentoaster how about I do the same thing for you that I'm doing for Kibame, I'll leave you on the list where you are, and add you to the other list too. So if the one that comes up from the breeding in four days is something you want you still have your place, if not then you're on the second list and have a spot reserved. Sound like a plan?
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets. For it and knowledge can raise men to the divine. --Beethoven
@watson that's exactly why I pinged you. I'm absolutely fine with that switch. ^-^ I'll update the list to reflect such things.
@watson that's exactly why I pinged you. I'm absolutely fine with that switch. ^-^ I'll update the list to reflect such things.
@Ziri
Oh okay haha, thank you! ^^
For some reason I didn't get the ping, well FR's been doing that to me a lot lately. ;c
@Ziri
Oh okay haha, thank you! ^^
For some reason I didn't get the ping, well FR's been doing that to me a lot lately. ;c
@Ziri

alright sounds kinda okay I guess. still looking forward towards the new pair more though and it sucks i gotta wait longer than some people >.<
now to get my TG Imp to sell below market value *sulks in corner*
@Ziri

alright sounds kinda okay I guess. still looking forward towards the new pair more though and it sucks i gotta wait longer than some people >.<
now to get my TG Imp to sell below market value *sulks in corner*
oGmqQsu.png
Lmao I can't believe ive actually been waiting for an Imp for over 2 Months.
Holy cow! My post is even on like the third page xD
Lmao I can't believe ive actually been waiting for an Imp for over 2 Months.
Holy cow! My post is even on like the third page xD
oGmqQsu.png
@gardentoaster yes, you have been waiting a long, long time.
Don't feel too bad about your imp selling for low price, you're getting one for way below market value XD
There are also people who will still have to be waiting longer, 1701 was the first person to pay for an imp from here and he's still got maybe two or three months ahead of him/her to wait. ^-^ We love the long wait don't we garden?
If it will make you feel any better I have some irridecent spiral hatchies sitting in my lair that just won't seem to sell too.
@gardentoaster yes, you have been waiting a long, long time.
Don't feel too bad about your imp selling for low price, you're getting one for way below market value XD
There are also people who will still have to be waiting longer, 1701 was the first person to pay for an imp from here and he's still got maybe two or three months ahead of him/her to wait. ^-^ We love the long wait don't we garden?
If it will make you feel any better I have some irridecent spiral hatchies sitting in my lair that just won't seem to sell too.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18