Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperial Hatchlings -New Pairing
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Ziri I'd actually love to put on Morthul and Aselin's list! (They're both so beautiful!) I figure it's only fair to up my payment for them as well, as they're gened (despite your very generous and kind offer), so I'll up my offer to 100k. Maybe a boon as well, if I can get up the extra gems for it. But that's not for a month, so hopefully so!
@Ziri I'd actually love to put on Morthul and Aselin's list! (They're both so beautiful!) I figure it's only fair to up my payment for them as well, as they're gened (despite your very generous and kind offer), so I'll up my offer to 100k. Maybe a boon as well, if I can get up the extra gems for it. But that's not for a month, so hopefully so!
@Kraiva Thank you so much! I'll add you onto the list. You'll have first pick of their little hatchlings and you'll have a month to get anything else you need!
@Kraiva Thank you so much! I'll add you onto the list. You'll have first pick of their little hatchlings and you'll have a month to get anything else you need!
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets. For it and knowledge can raise men to the divine. --Beethoven
FR_Arcanethin_zps84463c57.png
@Ziri
I'd be glad to be moved over to the other list. Do you want an extra trade? Ever since the dragon market started, well, dying...
@Ziri
I'd be glad to be moved over to the other list. Do you want an extra trade? Ever since the dragon market started, well, dying...
45345.gif
@Scyllarus That's very generous of you! I'm fine with just a single trade, if you'd like to do two then that's up to you, but I'll have you moved over right now. Thanks!
@Scyllarus That's very generous of you! I'm fine with just a single trade, if you'd like to do two then that's up to you, but I'll have you moved over right now. Thanks!
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets. For it and knowledge can raise men to the divine. --Beethoven
@Ziri

I'll take one from either pair, preferably dark bodied female, but if that's not available, that's fine.
@Ziri

I'll take one from either pair, preferably dark bodied female, but if that's not available, that's fine.
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Ziri

I'd love to be moved to the new pair!!!
Do we keep the same order as we did in the other list?
I've been waiting for a few months now xDD
@Ziri

I'd love to be moved to the new pair!!!
Do we keep the same order as we did in the other list?
I've been waiting for a few months now xDD
oGmqQsu.png
@Ziri
What other breed are you looking for? I'll be hatching some nests soon, which includes a pearl/ridge nest.
@Ziri
What other breed are you looking for? I'll be hatching some nests soon, which includes a pearl/ridge nest.
45345.gif
@Kibame Alright, I'll leave you on the other list for now then and put you on the second one too. Then you'll have a sooner chance at the second pairing but if it doesn't produce the kind you're looking for then you're still on a list and I can keep you there until my darlings get something that you like! As always you don't have to pay to be on a list. ^-^
@Kibame Alright, I'll leave you on the other list for now then and put you on the second one too. Then you'll have a sooner chance at the second pairing but if it doesn't produce the kind you're looking for then you're still on a list and I can keep you there until my darlings get something that you like! As always you don't have to pay to be on a list. ^-^
@Ziri

Thank you very much!
@Ziri

Thank you very much!
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@gardentoaster you have just four days til my first pair are breeding! the others have a month, if you're looking for speed I'd stay on the list where you are, you're second on that one and only four more days! Pray to the mighty dragon gods for many hatchlings for me and then you're wait will be over!

@Scyllarus I'm actually wanting either of those! I'd like a female ridge and any kind of pearl really. You're very generous.
@gardentoaster you have just four days til my first pair are breeding! the others have a month, if you're looking for speed I'd stay on the list where you are, you're second on that one and only four more days! Pray to the mighty dragon gods for many hatchlings for me and then you're wait will be over!

@Scyllarus I'm actually wanting either of those! I'd like a female ridge and any kind of pearl really. You're very generous.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18