Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [T] Rideback Hatchling
Hello! I'm currently looking for a mate for this little guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27338] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/27338_350.png[/img] [/url] He will be turned into a Ridgeback and Tiger Genes will be applied. I'm looking for a female with a black body and colored wings-her wings may be any color so long as her body is black. -she will have either Shimmer, Speckle or Eyespots applied to her. In exchange for the hatchling you've offered I'd happily give you first pick on their clutch of eggs. OR I can pay Gems just post what you have/what you're looking for thanks so much!
Hello! I'm currently looking for a mate for this little guy

27338_350.png

He will be turned into a Ridgeback and Tiger Genes will be applied.

I'm looking for a female with a black body and colored wings-her wings may be any color so long as her body is black.

-she will have either Shimmer, Speckle or Eyespots applied to her.

In exchange for the hatchling you've offered I'd happily give you first pick on their clutch of eggs.

OR I can pay Gems

just post what you have/what you're looking for

thanks so much!
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
Wow is your title misleading. Nice hatchling, good luck selling, though if I were you I might change the title unless that was intentional o__o
Wow is your title misleading. Nice hatchling, good luck selling, though if I were you I might change the title unless that was intentional o__o
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
Sadly all my females have light colored bodies. But boy would I take you up on the offer if I still had the babies from my last clutch.

How long would be willing to wait for one?
Sadly all my females have light colored bodies. But boy would I take you up on the offer if I still had the babies from my last clutch.

How long would be willing to wait for one?
@Denotec Hi! i dont have a good match for you, but I was wondering if I could reserve a hatchling from the mating for around 350 gems? Or is that to low?
@Denotec Hi! i dont have a good match for you, but I was wondering if I could reserve a hatchling from the mating for around 350 gems? Or is that to low?
@FengQilin
I have 14 days until I breed, so I suppose I&#039;d wait 14 days xD if you ever find any hatchlings matching my description please do message me <3

@the8tharchangel
I have a thread where you can reserve hatchlings, I dont really want to accept any gems until I have the pair if thats alright with you/
@FengQilin
I have 14 days until I breed, so I suppose I&#039;d wait 14 days xD if you ever find any hatchlings matching my description please do message me <3

@the8tharchangel
I have a thread where you can reserve hatchlings, I dont really want to accept any gems until I have the pair if thats alright with you/
RJKPkOA.png

@Denotec No problem! I will go comment on that thread then. Thank you!
@Denotec No problem! I will go comment on that thread then. Thank you!
@Denotec
Well I got a dark breeding pair that will be ready in 12 days. I&#039;m getting a bloom of fertility, so the eggs will be hatched that day. If I get any females, I&#039;ll let you know ^.^
@Denotec
Well I got a dark breeding pair that will be ready in 12 days. I&#039;m getting a bloom of fertility, so the eggs will be hatched that day. If I get any females, I&#039;ll let you know ^.^
bumpity
bumpity
RJKPkOA.png

@FengQilin

alright
@FengQilin

alright
RJKPkOA.png