Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •The Moth's Nest Reserves•
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LuseyMoth Alright! If I could put in a reserve for the imperial pair, that'd be great. I'll send the gems over right away.
@LuseyMoth Alright! If I could put in a reserve for the imperial pair, that'd be great. I'll send the gems over right away.
ARCANIST_sig.png
@GakupoV3Whisper Alrighty! I'll set you up for a slot!

@Ryuuto yeah I think you juuust missed that last slot dude, sorry >.<
Ink and Markers has a long wait until breeding, but that one (and the others) is open if you wanted to reserve in a different pair <3
@GakupoV3Whisper Alrighty! I&#039;ll set you up for a slot!

@Ryuuto yeah I think you juuust missed that last slot dude, sorry >.<
Ink and Markers has a long wait until breeding, but that one (and the others) is open if you wanted to reserve in a different pair <3
-sips tea-
Hey, for your Imperials, is the total amount paid to you 150,000t or 250,000t? It&#039;s just that I&#039;m looking for a surprise for my bf for Xmas (I know, ages away but whatever) and he says that he REALLY wants one, and I&#039;ve been looking around for one, and your breeding pair seems the least expensive one to date. It&#039;s still going to leave me with like 500t but I would be really interested in getting a slot if I can :- ) Thanks!
Hey, for your Imperials, is the total amount paid to you 150,000t or 250,000t? It&#039;s just that I&#039;m looking for a surprise for my bf for Xmas (I know, ages away but whatever) and he says that he REALLY wants one, and I&#039;ve been looking around for one, and your breeding pair seems the least expensive one to date. It&#039;s still going to leave me with like 500t but I would be really interested in getting a slot if I can :- ) Thanks!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature the total amount would be 250k or 3125 gems, which will go up in price as I add genes to the dragons.

Now, at the moment all the slots are filled for "Winter is Coming", but if you&#039;re getting a slot as a christmas present, then it&#039;s likely that you&#039;ll easily be able to snag a slot once one opens up ;D

Just remember that it&#039;s likely that the price will go up between now and then, depending on how the sales on my other beautiful dragons go.

//salesman voice Perhaps you&#039;d be interested in a Pearlcatcher/Wildclaw pair to buy up in the meantime? Both dragons are also rather rare-ish and are good matches for Imperial breeding with the better chance of 5 eggs instead of the same-breed 4 egg chance
@BeingOfNature the total amount would be 250k or 3125 gems, which will go up in price as I add genes to the dragons.

Now, at the moment all the slots are filled for "Winter is Coming", but if you&#039;re getting a slot as a christmas present, then it&#039;s likely that you&#039;ll easily be able to snag a slot once one opens up ;D

Just remember that it&#039;s likely that the price will go up between now and then, depending on how the sales on my other beautiful dragons go.

//salesman voice Perhaps you&#039;d be interested in a Pearlcatcher/Wildclaw pair to buy up in the meantime? Both dragons are also rather rare-ish and are good matches for Imperial breeding with the better chance of 5 eggs instead of the same-breed 4 egg chance
-sips tea-
.___. It&#039;s going to take me until NEXT Christmas to get 250k! But, I think I will reserve a slot on your next breeding, if I can? I only want a basic one please. And I really do hope your prices don&#039;t go up! ;A; I&#039;ve only just recently managed to get past 100k and stay there :/ At the moment I have 195 gems and 135,844 T, do you think that can get me anywhere? I&#039;m also willing to give, like, half of my clan to you if it pleases?
.___. It&#039;s going to take me until NEXT Christmas to get 250k! But, I think I will reserve a slot on your next breeding, if I can? I only want a basic one please. And I really do hope your prices don&#039;t go up! ;A; I&#039;ve only just recently managed to get past 100k and stay there :/ At the moment I have 195 gems and 135,844 T, do you think that can get me anywhere? I&#039;m also willing to give, like, half of my clan to you if it pleases?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature you&#039;d have to wait for a bit if you wanted to reserve for Winter is Coming, what with their breeding tomorrow and full slots at the moment.

The 135k can easily nab you slots in any of the other breeding pair slots such as "Ink and Markers" or "Sweet Little Dreams".

If of course, they interest you lol. It never hurts to save up and wait for slots in currently closed reserves, as they will open up eventually ;O It&#039;s up to you lol
@BeingOfNature you&#039;d have to wait for a bit if you wanted to reserve for Winter is Coming, what with their breeding tomorrow and full slots at the moment.

The 135k can easily nab you slots in any of the other breeding pair slots such as "Ink and Markers" or "Sweet Little Dreams".

If of course, they interest you lol. It never hurts to save up and wait for slots in currently closed reserves, as they will open up eventually ;O It&#039;s up to you lol
-sips tea-
I know I&#039;d have to wait for a bit, which is why I&#039;ve sent up a thread in the forum selling practically half my clan off to have a shot at getting one of your babies ;-)
So whilst I wait for a slot to open up, I can be saving up my money so as I can pay you off in full.
They do interest me ;A; I so want a Spiral and a PC, a Ridgeback too but you don&#039;t have those (yet!) but if I spend my money now, I won&#039;t be able to pay you for the Imperial.

So I am going to wait for a slot to open, if you don&#039;t mind ;-)
I know I&#039;d have to wait for a bit, which is why I&#039;ve sent up a thread in the forum selling practically half my clan off to have a shot at getting one of your babies ;-)
So whilst I wait for a slot to open up, I can be saving up my money so as I can pay you off in full.
They do interest me ;A; I so want a Spiral and a PC, a Ridgeback too but you don&#039;t have those (yet!) but if I spend my money now, I won&#039;t be able to pay you for the Imperial.

So I am going to wait for a slot to open, if you don&#039;t mind ;-)
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature well, I DO have a Ridgeback female in one of the breeding pairs ;O

But yeah that&#039;s fine, waiting is always a good choice in this game :)
@BeingOfNature well, I DO have a Ridgeback female in one of the breeding pairs ;O

But yeah that&#039;s fine, waiting is always a good choice in this game :)
-sips tea-
Well, I&#039;ll be broke by the end of this so I don&#039;t think I&#039;ll be able to buy anything for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGG time after xD
Well, I&#039;ll be broke by the end of this so I don&#039;t think I&#039;ll be able to buy anything for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGG time after xD
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature ahhaah, I know EXACTLY how you feel lol
@BeingOfNature ahhaah, I know EXACTLY how you feel lol
-sips tea-
1 2 3 4 5 6