Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] White Waves - Lots of rare pairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
@RumtehkUh: Freyr and Freyja were actually siblings in Norse myth... Freyr's wife was the lovely female jötunn Gerðr, or Gerd/Gerth.

Anyway, lovely pairings. I might want to reserve a baby from the Ironwood pair :/a Just need to check the coffers and all.

In any case, free bump!
@RumtehkUh: Freyr and Freyja were actually siblings in Norse myth... Freyr's wife was the lovely female jötunn Gerðr, or Gerd/Gerth.

Anyway, lovely pairings. I might want to reserve a baby from the Ironwood pair :/a Just need to check the coffers and all.

In any case, free bump!
Gy6EEQt.png
@Rei

I do know they're siblings (and that Freyr is wed to Gerðr) -- however in Lokasenna Loki taunts Freyja about having slept with Freyr. There are also other suppositions of incest associated with the Vanir, such as Njord's marriage to his sister.

That is the joke, and why the dragon named Loki pops his head in to shout "I knew it!" in the image. :3 Him popping in may or may not have been to serve as a way to hint at little lore tidbits thrown in with the pairings/namings of the other dragons.

Also thank you for the bump~
@Rei

I do know they're siblings (and that Freyr is wed to Gerðr) -- however in Lokasenna Loki taunts Freyja about having slept with Freyr. There are also other suppositions of incest associated with the Vanir, such as Njord's marriage to his sister.

That is the joke, and why the dragon named Loki pops his head in to shout "I knew it!" in the image. :3 Him popping in may or may not have been to serve as a way to hint at little lore tidbits thrown in with the pairings/namings of the other dragons.

Also thank you for the bump~
Bump~
Bump~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9