Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Auction Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Shadow Keep in mind I'm currently selling a dragon with similar coloring for only 10k :P But fine, I shall go to 20k, so you currently have an 80.6k bid to place on the hatchling of your choosing.
@Shadow Keep in mind I'm currently selling a dragon with similar coloring for only 10k :P But fine, I shall go to 20k, so you currently have an 80.6k bid to place on the hatchling of your choosing.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
thank you so much and when does this auction finish
thank you so much and when does this auction finish

2w7mn2q.jpg
sorry i just saw it in the first post hahah LOL thank you by the way so could you please list of what i am giving you
sorry i just saw it in the first post hahah LOL thank you by the way so could you please list of what i am giving you

2w7mn2q.jpg
@Harbinger Would you consider a trade for your stone clown guardian? His colors are much more complimentary to be a mate to my imperial. I have a double gened male tundra that I had intended to use for this purpose, so here he is ~ [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/128438_350.png[/img]
@Harbinger
Would you consider a trade for your stone clown guardian? His colors are much more complimentary to be a mate to my imperial.
I have a double gened male tundra that I had intended to use for this purpose, so here he is ~
128438_350.png
tRFI5MD.png
OK i think i am selling to you 40k and the shadow male fae and the orange guardian and 70 gems alright so tell me when i win him
OK i think i am selling to you 40k and the shadow male fae and the orange guardian and 70 gems alright so tell me when i win him

2w7mn2q.jpg
@Shadow You are giving me 70 gems, 40k treasure, the midnight/denim fae, and orange/gold Guardian, totalling 80.6k

@Atlas Oh my goodness, he is beautiful. How does a 115k trade-in sound for him for the guardian?
@Shadow You are giving me 70 gems, 40k treasure, the midnight/denim fae, and orange/gold Guardian, totalling 80.6k

@Atlas Oh my goodness, he is beautiful. How does a 115k trade-in sound for him for the guardian?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@harbinger
That sounds good (:
Your auction doesn't end for two days? Poo, I will probably be outbid because he is so lovely. ;o;
You don't have an AB for him?
@harbinger
That sounds good (:
Your auction doesn't end for two days? Poo, I will probably be outbid because he is so lovely. ;o;
You don't have an AB for him?
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas You are currently high bidder for the guardian. Sorry about not having an AB, I just want the highest amount I can. Currently looking into buying a pair of snapper scrolls, so I have lots of saving to do!
@Atlas You are currently high bidder for the guardian. Sorry about not having an AB, I just want the highest amount I can. Currently looking into buying a pair of snapper scrolls, so I have lots of saving to do!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger
No problem c:
Will I be pinged when I am outbid?
@Harbinger
No problem c:
Will I be pinged when I am outbid?
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas Of course. No worries on that, dear.
@Atlas Of course. No worries on that, dear.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14