Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Auction Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
I hate to drag the children into this, but look: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=115495] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/115495_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Igneia. Look at how adorable she is. All she wants to do is love you and have tiger stripes. We ask only for your bids. Please, think of the children. You are their only hope.
I hate to drag the children into this, but look:

115495_350.png

This is Igneia. Look at how adorable she is. All she wants to do is love you and have tiger stripes.

We ask only for your bids. Please, think of the children. You are their only hope.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Will you not bid so the children can have their stripes gene?
Will you not bid so the children can have their stripes gene?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Haha, don't get me started on funds! xD I know that feeling. *stares at own miserable pile of treasure and long shopping list*

Look at the adorables people! Can't you just see her adorableness crying out for you to help her get her genes?
Haha, don't get me started on funds! xD I know that feeling. *stares at own miserable pile of treasure and long shopping list*

Look at the adorables people! Can't you just see her adorableness crying out for you to help her get her genes?
See? If you won't listen to me, at least listen to DS, who is the best flamey Skitty around.
See? If you won't listen to me, at least listen to DS, who is the best flamey Skitty around.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
A bump for the children and their genes.
A bump for the children and their genes.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Atlas

I wanted to let you know I've decided to set an auto-buy price for the babies, and I wanted to offer you the option to buy out the guardian male before I place him on the AH. I'm going to be asking 200k for the AB.

@Shadow

You still have not chosen a baby to put your 80.6k bid towards.
@Atlas

I wanted to let you know I've decided to set an auto-buy price for the babies, and I wanted to offer you the option to buy out the guardian male before I place him on the AH. I'm going to be asking 200k for the AB.

@Shadow

You still have not chosen a baby to put your 80.6k bid towards.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Bump
Bump
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger, Better safe than sorry. I've 30K for you if you'd be interested in selling that orange fae to me early~?
@Harbinger, Better safe than sorry. I've 30K for you if you'd be interested in selling that orange fae to me early~?
sig%20logo_zps6hpsueyw.png
@Bastian

Certainly. I'll go ahead and put up the crossroads trade :)
@Bastian

Certainly. I'll go ahead and put up the crossroads trade :)
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger Ta, darling.
@Harbinger Ta, darling.
sig%20logo_zps6hpsueyw.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14