Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G1 Lair Purge [XXX, doubles, etc)
1 2
@furo

Perfect! 15kg down works for me! Yeah, eggs will work too. I'll liquidate them. Would you be okay with eggs valued at 225g per?

I'll take her off the AH and keep a record in her bio on where we stand with the payments, if everything sounds good to you :)
@furo

Perfect! 15kg down works for me! Yeah, eggs will work too. I'll liquidate them. Would you be okay with eggs valued at 225g per?

I'll take her off the AH and keep a record in her bio on where we stand with the payments, if everything sounds good to you :)
vj20zMo.jpg
yes, 225g per egg sounds perfect. i have 73 eggs, so ill be sending over 15kg and the eggs in a cr for a payment of 31425g ^^
yes, 225g per egg sounds perfect. i have 73 eggs, so ill be sending over 15kg and the eggs in a cr for a payment of 31425g ^^
CvyoOwu.png
^
^
vj20zMo.jpg
^
^
vj20zMo.jpg
oh my goodness ;a; I'm gonna miss you, buddy, may the roads that are ahead of you be straight and open
oh my goodness ;a; I'm gonna miss you, buddy, may the roads that are ahead of you be straight and open
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

Thank you, Natron! ;^; I'll miss you too!

I'll probably pop in every once in a while to see what's new, so I'll make sure to say hi when I do!
@Natron

Thank you, Natron! ;^; I'll miss you too!

I'll probably pop in every once in a while to see what's new, so I'll make sure to say hi when I do!
vj20zMo.jpg
That's good at least!! Who knows, maybe it'll captivate you once more in the future, even for a little while!
That's good at least!! Who knows, maybe it'll captivate you once more in the future, even for a little while!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2