Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Polychromic Haven- Birthdays, Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
BAD PLANNING SALE

I am about to get slammed with TEN hatchlings, so I am having a sale- 5g/k off all listed prices!
BAD PLANNING SALE

I am about to get slammed with TEN hatchlings, so I am having a sale- 5g/k off all listed prices!
Bump
Bump
New Hatchlings listed, and as I am about to get slammed with TEN new hatchlings, everyone is 5g/kt off! Just ping me if you want anyone with the discount!
New Hatchlings listed, and as I am about to get slammed with TEN new hatchlings, everyone is 5g/kt off! Just ping me if you want anyone with the discount!
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
Bump!
Bump!
301GqZa.png Vicky | She/They | FR+9
Current project
Sales tab
Wishlist
76642607p.png
EG2ha59.png
Man people are really missing out on an awesome hatchery right now
Man people are really missing out on an awesome hatchery right now
301GqZa.png Vicky | She/They | FR+9
Current project
Sales tab
Wishlist
76642607p.png
EG2ha59.png
@Nightsmaiden Hi, Could I get Zelus? I want to 'surge him as a mate for my pretty autumn girl, and his colors mesh well with her!
@Nightsmaiden Hi, Could I get Zelus? I want to 'surge him as a mate for my pretty autumn girl, and his colors mesh well with her!
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
nfy0IrS.png
TdTJOrw.png
7UXlQKU.gif
button-xs-raffle-spree-1.png
TWUOxzI.png
[emoji=brown gem size=1]Bump![emoji=brown gem size=1]
Bump!
@ReiFukai Certainly! That looks like a great match! Setting up a CR now!
@ReiFukai Certainly! That looks like a great match! Setting up a CR now!
Okay, I just got all the nests hatched and listed- we have four nests worth of hatchies! Opposites Attract; Blood, Snow & Ash; Magma Hearts and the Apaivam lineage all got new members, all of which are listed at 15g/kt!

I think I might shift everyone to 15 to make things easier... I would rather not make as much on an individual dragon, and get more into good homes. If anyone has feedback on that, I would love to hear it!
Okay, I just got all the nests hatched and listed- we have four nests worth of hatchies! Opposites Attract; Blood, Snow & Ash; Magma Hearts and the Apaivam lineage all got new members, all of which are listed at 15g/kt!

I think I might shift everyone to 15 to make things easier... I would rather not make as much on an individual dragon, and get more into good homes. If anyone has feedback on that, I would love to hear it!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20